Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Flat hunting starting to grow pretty tiresome, especially seeing as it's for a place that I don't currently live. Seems like if you can't view the property within 2 minutes of it going up on the website it's gone. 

Also agency fees are ridiculous, I work in property law so I know pretty much what needs to be done and it really doesn't warrant some of the multiple hundred pound fees they throw about. 

Its the only joke i know :(

But it really is our anniversary tomorrow and im STILL trying to work out what to get her....

Shower her with your special love. When she's in her armchair lean over the back of it and put a cup of tea that you've just made on her table. Then lean in and do a sexy whisper something like in the voice of Owen off Corrie saying "I'm off up the shops love to get some peach ski's. Go and wash the muff and bosoms when you've finished your cuppa" and finish with the wink and chk chk noise out the side of your mouth.

They never tire of romance.

• Like 1

My wife and i dont buy eachother gifts. We just go out for a nice meal together.

We actually only buy gifts for each other's birthday. Any other man made holiday like valentines day , xmas, fathers day, mothers day, buy-a-gift-cuz-we-are-making-you-feel-bad-if-you-dont day we dot bother.

We figure buy stuff when you need it throughout the year.

Works for us. Might not for you.

I know anniversary is a bit different but i think we put too nuch pressure on ourselves to have to buy buy buy

Edited by Jattdogg

My wife and i dont buy eachother gifts. We just go out for a nice meal together.

We actually only buy gifts for each other's birthday. Any other man made holiday like valentines day , xmas, fathers day, mothers day, buy-a-gift-cuz-we-are-making-you-feel-bad-if-you-dont day we dot bother.

We figure buy stuff when you need it throughout the year.

Works for us. Might not for you.

I know anniversary is a bit different but i think we put too nuch pressure on ourselves to have to buy buy buy

You romantic bastąrd

Girlfriend has been in the LRI maternity ward for a week now with reduced movement. She needs constant monitoring to make sure everything's ok. Only a month until her due date and its looking like she'll stay in hospital until then.

Never felt so helpless in my life to be honest. I don't drive so I'm relying on lifts all the time to be there with her whilst trying to hold down my job (shifts) and keep everything going with the house. Struggling already so don't know how I'm going to do another month of it!

Rant over lol

Girlfriend has been in the LRI maternity ward for a week now with reduced movement. She needs constant monitoring to make sure everything's ok. Only a month until her due date and its looking like she'll stay in hospital until then.

Never felt so helpless in my life to be honest. I don't drive so I'm relying on lifts all the time to be there with her whilst trying to hold down my job (shifts) and keep everything going with the house. Struggling already so don't know how I'm going to do another month of it!

Rant over lol

Just take it day by day mate! Try not to think too far ahead  lol

My wife had two bad pregnancies but in the end it all worked it. I had to do everything in the house as well as be mommy and daddy for my toddler lol. Heck she gave birth back in march and has a broken vagina. No joke when our daughter came out her two arms popped out and so did one of her legs! Was messed up! But it basically did something to her pelvic/pubic bone (seperated) and her recovery is still ongoing 3 months later (sigh).

It gets better each day so keep the faith my friend!

Rant over lol

Keep your chin up. It must be exhausting. We will keep you in our thoughts.