Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Guest Col city fan

Waving my lad off on Sunday, to be a soccer coach in New York for 12 weeks makes me feel bloody lucky that I don't have to go through the baby thing all over again.

Sleep ends here boys...

:P

DNO is back  and  rebranded. The new name is inDNO and is a legit olrganisation.

Here are two links  to interesting sections of their site explaining what they are about.

For up to date news stories visit the home page. If you have any comments regarding the

stories there is a contact page. They will be happy to hear from you.

Impact

https://downnotoutleicester.wordpress.com/stories/

About

https://downnotoutleicester.wordpress.com/about/

You should have gone on a comedians course instead of the Algarve.

I don't hold any hope that you will actually read it but I have posted it for those that will.

I think of two words that will go over your head in the About page. Awareness and stereotypes and that is just from your one line reply.

Edited by Rincewind

InDNO Jones and the Last Homeless Drunk

GOLD! lol

You should have gone on a comedians course instead of the Algarve.

I don't hold any hope that you will actually read it but I have posted it for those that will.

I think of two words that will go over your head in the About page. Awareness and stereotypes and that is just from your one line reply.

Its funny though.

Guest MattP

InDNO Jones and the Last Homeless Drunk

lol that is funny!

Is raDNO back yet? I checked the punj punj radio listings but can't see anything? I want to ring up and talk to Mags Scragg about the homeless in that alleyway in town between the market and Belvoir Street.

Hang on, raDNO, shouldn't that be rainDNO?

Good luck by the way, hope all goes well.

I have not  heard from those in charge yet. I had a load of news stories alerts come through on my email.  They were waiting for a business insurance to come through before contacting other members. They are classed as a CIC (community interest company) and based in the building that houses Sure Start off New Walk. We used to meet on a Thursday for a catch up but too late now and besides I have not been contacted yet about meetings.

Thanks for the good luck wishes.

I know Moose is only kidding. I play along with him.

Edited by Rincewind

Good on you Ken, glad to see the DNO team back up and running again.

One of my flatmates is an incredibly intelligent woman who has a degree and was on a large salary working at a major bank not too long ago, but personal circumstances (including an abusive 10-year relationship) and extremely bad luck caused her to end up penniless and living in a metro station all winter.  Life can turn on you hard, so it's nice to see people who recognise that being on the streets doesn't strip you of your humanity.

• Like 3