Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

A lorry had tipped up on the Hobby Horse island when I was going out tonight. Still trying to right it when I came home.

I passed that at 8. Must have been going too fast to tip over that way.

Sorry for your loss Stan.

Like the others have said 91 is a good age, and I'm sure you'll have plenty of memories.

Sorry to hear that Stan. At 91 it can't be a massive shock but it's still never pleasant .

Thanks guys. Nah, it wasn't a shock but as you say, still not pleasant. He'd been ill for a while now so he's at peace now :).

A lorry had tipped up on the Hobby Horse island when I was going out tonight. Still trying to right it when I came home.

We saw this coming home last night about 9.30. Couldn't see any other cars involved but they may have been taken away before.

Grandad passed away peacefully last night. 

91 years old.

:(

I know it is no comfort but this would be a good way to die, especially if family and friends are to hand.

Sorry for your loss Stan, I hope you take comfort in the fact she lived a very long life. 91 is a hell of an innings.

*he :). But yeah, I do. I don't think anyone else that I knew in my family has lived that long.

I can't believe that A) I missed it & B) He was banned for a month for it.

Now considering some of the absolute tripe that gets posted on this board, I can only imagine it must have been pure genius.

regime don't like bro. I got unbanned half way in to my stint tho so that says it all. It wasn't too bad I don't think, but also appreciate I was due a ban and posted a lot of shit.

Day was going ok.

Scotch Jonny from the workshop told me about this proper illegit discount shop that sells all manner of shit well cheap. Man kept going on about 50p cans of grog. Anyway me and my mate (who I recently got a job at my place over the summer) followed him to it after work. I got twenty four (24) bottles of Heineken for £12 n 4 cans of stella cider for £2. Came to £14 in total.

Then went for a pint at a hungry horse.

I saw a home bargains so thought lets see what they have seeing as i'm on a roll. They had some Franziskaner for £1.49 so I got 4. One got capped on the way home and I lost a bit. I knew it was all too good to be true.

Have a good weekend everyone.

and a man who doesn't trust scotch jonny is a foolish man

Sorry to hear about that, mate x

hey pal how you been, it's been time since I bumped in to you on my tinder date.

You never go full rincewind.

jesus christ spider's web that gws