Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Can imagine Moosebreath coming on later and having a go at you over the picture.

What why? Moosebreath can be a dick sometimes but he's not going to have a go at Ken for that is he
  • Like 1

Wow great post! Thanks for that.

Yeah we have agreed on Aiva. Little bit unusual but we like it. My partner will be breastfeeding but I'll take on board what you said about getting up with her and helping

Lovely name..  though i mis-rread it as Aviva... thought, "no wonder she's late"

Hope all went well. Remember, with daughters...The first 26 years are the hardest  :thumbup:

Edit: 2 hours later and i just realised that i was thinking of "Arriva".. ****ed that up.

Edited by ozleicester
  • Like 3

Guest Col city fan

Lovely name.. though i mis-rread it as Aviva... thought, "no wonder she's late"

Hope all went well. Remember, with daughters...The first 26 years are the hardest :thumbup:

Aviva...no wonder she's late!

lol lol lol

First time playing football in about 3 years last night, I've ended up with a grade 3 groin strain and a serverly bruised and swollen shin!

FML

It turns out I actually have a stress fracture after a second oppinion!

Edited by Tincy