Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

onight was pretty much spot on, quich question though, Henleys WTF?? Why would anyone wear tht shite????

I must have finally met perfection biut misplet her number and forgot her name for facey b.

Lives a bitch...,,,,

:crylaugh: Was it Thursday night down Krystals/Liquid/Envy

Edited by fox123

vice loughborogh.

she was something else.

some guy in a henleys tip was trying it on

die henleys

name????? Noooooooo

Anyone remember Naf Naf? Chav version was Naf Co 54, Isn't Henleys the Nafco 54 of the naughtys?

Loughborough is a bit Ghetto, pah mate she wasn't worth it anyway, she would have done a dogging session with niko

Edited by fox123

I'm off to see Santa tonight but before that I have serious work to do. Need to be in bed early for the mammoth trek to Carlisle tomorrow, I want to go but not looking forward to the thrombosis I may get being cramped up on the coach for hours on end. :(

Any ninjas or car chases?

I remember running from Yates bouncers across Leicester Square after we pulled the plug on their screen of people they have at the front door. Nothing to frivolous though. I was trying to maintain an air of dignity, I've only been in the job for ten weeks and didn't want to make a fool of myself. I'm starting mid-afternoon tomorrow and going solidly until midday on Sunday. This could have repercussions.

:laugh:

You've been hungover about every night this week!

Has there been any emails regarding Marshall's activities last night?

It's my daredevil lifestyle which involves (as my mother would call it) 'burning the candle at both ends'.

Seems like just about the best way to burn a candle in my opinion, providing you can find a candleholder or something of the like to accomodate it.

I have been drinking a lot. I should stop really. It can't be good for you (or me).

I'm off to Morrison's to get my jeans dry cleaned, i'm going to sit there in my pants whilst they do it.
I'm off to Morrison's to get my jeans dry cleaned, i'm going to sit there in my pants whilst they do it.

Try to pick up someone else's clothes while you're there.

'I've lost my ticket - they're kind of really nice designer jeans.....'

Try to pick up someone else's clothes while you're there.

'I've lost my ticket - they're kind of really nice designer jeans.....'

" Sir, the only jeans we have here are a pair of suspicious Abercrombie's and there was something in the pocket area that has broken our machine "

" Sir, the only jeans we have here are a pair of suspicious Abercrombie's and there was something in the pocket area that has broken our machine "

I got Red Wine all over my Paul Smiths yesterday, but I'm wearing them today and the stain seems to have magically disappeared.

I have a friendly dry cleaner who does all my stuff for free, but I've been pushing it a bit recently. Might pop round with a bunch of flowers and a big bag of stuff.

Hmm I didn't get drunk (didn't drink at all) but someone who had been drinking grabbed my ass :whistle:

That will have been our boy Flair, you want to check the back of your jeans for curry stains.