Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

No problem. Is there a name (I haven't read through all the posts so sorry if you've already said!) Is there a female version of Esteban you could use?

Thanks, it was :).

As Esteban is the equivilent of Stephen in english how about...

Stevie

Stephanie

Today was a good day. Got invited to the Rugby World Cup final. Not a big fan of the egg chasers but would be daft to turn it down. 'Swing Low' and all that...

Great.

Been asked to put together and manage an England Under 20 beach soccer team at an international tournament in Hungary at the end of July.

As I've been bringing through a load of lads since Under 14 age-group, the team will be mostly from my club side, WKR Santos BSC.

• Like 4

Absolutely epic.

In ibiza with the missus for our 10 year wedding anniversary. Grandma is looking after the kids at home so I've had a full day of booze and relaxation by the pool.

Just finished marking the anniversary in style (I insist on my marital rights annually) and we're off out again for more booze and a big feed shortly.

Great.

Been asked to put together and manage an England Under 20 beach soccer team at an international tournament in Hungary at the end of July.

As I've been bringing through a load of lads since Under 14 age-group, the team will be mostly from my club side, WKR Santos BSC.

The Hungarian coast is gorgeous!

Seriously though, sounds great.

• Like 1

starting to see why adults never look like they enjoy their lives.

i'm stuck doing 8-5s every cvnting day whilst mates who don't have jobs and have been to uni and get given money by their parents and loans from all corners are either going on mad holidays or going to glasto or going out every night or just having fun. gay. 

friday tomorrow though. yeah. and there's a cool programme about german food on bbc2 so swings an roundabouts innit. 

• Like 1

starting to see why adults never look like they enjoy their lives.

i'm stuck doing 8-5s every cvnting day whilst mates who don't have jobs and have been to uni and get given money by their parents and loans from all corners are either going on mad holidays or going to glasto or going out every night or just having fun. gay. 

friday tomorrow though. yeah. and there's a cool programme about german food on bbc2 so swings an roundabouts innit. 

Have you picked an Eastern European city yet for a weekend?

Have you picked an Eastern European city yet for a weekend?

nah not as of yet, still a bit stumped as to where's best to get to from up north, or whether to make it a week and go to two nearby places from london. got leeds fest at the end of aug that is needing paying for then the next european trip will come after that, maybe mid october if enough can get money and time together, if not then either just before/just after the christmas/new year time. 

quite enjoy a january break, a few weeks of post christmas depression in work followed by a little holiday, really sets the year up. 

then obviously next summer the aim is to join 95% of the rest of english (probably british by the looks of it!) men by going to france and sleeping wherever we can watching whatever footy we can getting as pissed as we can for as little as possible. classic  :englandsmile4wf:

Great.

Do us proud mate.

Just back from the outlet shops in Orlando. Adidas gazelles for abot 20 quid. :)

• Like 1