Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

That's a hell of a quote that one Ken. Quality mate

Think it's called trying to be positive mate.

Never really thought about the meaning too much. It was my attempt of being funny but I can also see that its a 'when you are feeling low dont worry just whistle' I have never heard it as a quote so I hope I am not plagerising if I claim it as mine. May need a little change then I will put it in my sig.

The Urban dictionary has a different definition for Golden Nugget than I thought it was.

The First piece of excrement that comes of out after a long constipation allowing the persons bowels to empty.

I was in pain from being constipated for several days and I felt a bubbling sensation in my abdomen. I finally got the golden nugget out and the rest started to flow.
Edited by Rincewind

Just seen a police car chase down off saffron lane. Black Audi A4 being chased down by 2 police cars, then around 30 seconds after a Grey Range Rover came screaming past and the blokes in it were shouting asking which way they all went.

Police chopper was out soon after that down towards Fosse Park/Motorway.

Met my family down Gynsills yesterday for a drink for my bros birthday. I had my son sat on my knee. Waitress walks over to clear table and my son looked at her and smiled. She stopped dead and stared at him in awe before saying 'OMG he is absolutely gorgeous, he will be handsome when he's older'

I thought damn right he will :thumbup:

Quick update on my boy. He is almost 18 months old and still cant crawl/walk but he is sitting up fine now so with more physio and other therapies im sure his progress will continue. He is getting quite strong and he has come out of his shell now. Not so much a baby anymore even though his development is at a baby stage. So proud of him he is a little trooper.

• Like 2

Nice one kingy. Sounds like good news.

Talking of which, my son was safely delivered via c section at LGH last night at 23:52. I'm knackered but I'm buzzing. Going back shortly to spend the day with wife and my newborn.

Massive congrats :thumbup: any idea on a name yet. Its a boy so no excuses you have to call him Esteban lol  

Universities make the grading terms appear complicated.

'Second Class Honours, First Division' - can't they just state 2:1 classification?

Makes it much more simpler to understand.

Well done, btw.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Talking of which, my son was safely delivered via c section at LGH last night at 23:52. I'm knackered but I'm buzzing. Going back shortly to spend the day with wife and my newborn.

Congratulations buddy. One week since my girl was born, still loving every minute
  • Like 2

Final of the Kings  Head poker league tonight. Only 3rd in chips this time for the final table but it is close. One of the blokes is bringing in some homemade curry  for a pre-match snack.

We have more players take part this season. A couple of weeks we have had to have two tables. Two players that can't make it tonight are students from Leicester Uni. Exams all over so they are going home..

Top prize £30-£40 plus £20 worth of beer from the landlord John. Should be a  good night.

My text shrunk halfway through. I clicked on superscript somehow.

Congratulations mate. Loving the name.

What was your second best present? The villa shirt?

lol lol!