Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Shit. My wife is having a hard time recovering from pregnancy/delivery. She had a horrible pregnancy and i had to do everything at home. Cook clean manage my son. Been almost 4 months since we had our second child and shes got a broken vagina still and now her shoulders are messed. Im absolutely nackered today. Need a holiday.

Going out for dinner tonight and our apartment is on the 7th floor. Press the button to go down the glass lift and there's a bloke already in there facing out hurriedly doing up his flies, then he carries on with his back to us embarrassedly. lol I reckon we caught himflashing Orlando.

Just worked back to back 18 hour days and supposed to be off for long weekend but know I will probably have to work tomorrow or at some point over the weekend too. Driving to Austin now for a day there before a (hopefully) fun filled weekend floating in the river on a rubber ring while drinking beer!

I quite enjoyed Stan The Man Playaz Twitter tirade last night with the famous "Chris Whiting". Hilarious reading. Stan was in the right, as ever! Top lad

Jus had a quick look through that. What an idiot Whiting is, not that we didn't know that anyway.

It was also Dan the Man who had the same feelings as me. Whiting has always been hard to reason with. Anything he says is final; anything anyone else says must be wrong.

What was said I seem to be blocked by both of them on Twitter. Stan I know why but that Chris whiting blocking me I don't know why. I've never even heard of him until now.

What's your Twitter? I can't remember why I blocked you lol

you can't be disappointed about pearson because whiting had sad personal circumstances

lol

£300 in repairs to get my 1999 micra through MOT. currently have a curtosey car of a 1997 black ford fiesta with rust over the wheel arches, the engine light on and a broken fuel dial. 

ive had better first days back at work i must admit. 

Have you tried taking it to a council MOT place? They don't do repairs so they won't unnecessarily fail you. My mate had an ancient Renault 5, failed an MOT and got quoted about £1k worth of repairs. Took it to a council place and it was a couple of hundred. You'll have to pay a retest fee once you've got the repairs done elsewhere but could save you money overall.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-mot#localcouncil

Have you tried taking it to a council MOT place? They don't do repairs so they won't unnecessarily fail you. My mate had an ancient Renault 5, failed an MOT and got quoted about £1k worth of repairs. Took it to a council place and it was a couple of hundred. You'll have to pay a retest fee once you've got the repairs done elsewhere but could save you money overall.

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/travel/cheap-mot#localcouncil

i took it to kwik fit and they failed it on something that they don't even do (welding) so i do trust them. the guy i have do welding work on it i trust and i believe him it does have this damage. 

There are some stuff they have advised on that is bullshit. I will be honest the car i have is a 1999 micra but i have fell in love with it. the engine has never let me down its just the undercarriage falling apart from years of heat and water (that and its now on its 3rd exhaust.) i make decent money but still paying off debt from going court to see my daughter again so had to take out a loan to pay for repairs. minimum i could get was £1k so pissed at myself there too but anything left spare is going to paying off debt then working my way out of debt still (i am making a lot better money than i was when i was fighting in court and can finally take chunks out.)  i then got annoyed at myself that i could have just used to 1k to get a new car and scrap the micra but i would rather stick with the devil i know i guess.

Good start to my day, one of my staff member comes into work and tells me he went Tesco last night for some anti freeze for his car....

This is the same person that once said he read the instructions for cement and was going to leave it for 6 hours before using. Deary me.

Good start to my day, one of my staff member comes into work and tells me he went Tesco last night for some anti freeze for his car....

This is the same person that once said he read the instructions for cement and was going to leave it for 6 hours before using. Deary me.

Send him on an errand to buy stripy paint.

Edited by bovril

...why did he buy anti freeze?!