Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

genuinely working off what must be max 20% hearing. right ear a complete shut off, left ear on its way out. this is going to be a decent few weeks before any doctor gives a shit. 

Moved into a new office space today... I need to put up some LCFC...actually I should just get some first.

I had to clean out the keyboard from the previous worker in this office. It was BAD...I just ended up removing all the keys and cleaning it out.

Moved into a new office space today... I need to put up some LCFC...actually I should just get some first.

I had to clean out the keyboard from the previous worker in this office. It was BAD...I just ended up removing all the keys and cleaning it out.

Im a germaphobe with keyboards and mice. Bring my own always

Can't shake off thinking about this girl. :(

She knows I like her but I need to ask her out, timings gotta be right

Wtf man timings gotta be right?

You're not bloody proposing, get in there before someone else does and trust me son, they will.

• Like 1

Talking to a customer on the phone in a car park when this old boy in a Mercedes turns into a space,I thought he swung in late and he scraped the side of a 15 plate VW.He reversed out and moved his car,I would normally confront someone but was on the phone had to run to the bank to get my mortgage papers signed(5 mins) when I came back the VW was gone,I was going to put my details under the windscreen,however I had already got the regs of both cars.Came back and took a photo of the Mercs scratches,think it had been done many times before and went to the Polce station,I was livid and if someone had done that to my car and left I would have been distraught.Police agreed.Took my details and said they will contact me if it goes further.

Felt I done the right thing.

Good on ya. Im guessing tey will only do something if a driver files a complaint?

Good on ya. Im guessing tey will only do something if a driver files a complaint?

yes,I was annoyed that the car that was hit was gone when I returned,you never know it might have just flexed the rear wing.Police said I would hear if they do but from Stevenage Police Station!

There is aTRJFP day at the West End Centre Andrewes St. It is also the relaunch of DNO there. Will be going from one to the other as I volunteer for both. DNO has been waiting for reasonbly priced insurance to appear  for the CIC and some backing and funding. It will primarly be a news agency and advice service. What role  I will have  I do not know yet.

Pretty good - I emailed a place about doing some work experience since every rejection I've got has focused on that, they've come back and said they can't really do work experience but if I was interested in something more permanent they'd like to have me in for an interview.

Don't know, but have you thought about volunteering?; as that's possibly the best way to gain experience?

Saddened that I've received no response at all this week, despite some hope.

Edit: 'won' over £90 earlier, after putting 1p/2p/5p etc coins in a machine.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Talking to a customer on the phone in a car park when this old boy in a Mercedes turns into a space,I thought he swung in late and he scraped the side of a 15 plate VW.He reversed out and moved his car,I would normally confront someone but was on the phone had to run to the bank to get my mortgage papers signed(5 mins) when I came back the VW was gone,I was going to put my details under the windscreen,however I had already got the regs of both cars.Came back and took a photo of the Mercs scratches,think it had been done many times before and went to the Polce station,I was livid and if someone had done that to my car and left I would have been distraught.Police agreed.Took my details and said they will contact me if it goes further.

Felt I done the right thing.

Definitely did the right thing. I've had my wing mirrors taken off twice by cvnts who just drive away 

Don't know, but have you thought about volunteering?; as that's possibly the best way to gain experience?

Saddened that I've received no response at all this week, despite some hope.

Edit: 'won' over £90 earlier, after putting 1p/2p/5p etc coins in a machine.

Eh, it's industrial experience I'm lacking and volunteering in chemical labs is difficult due to the amount of health and safety there is - they don't take people in lightly. I've been looking for somewhere to do a placement with but for my industry its easier said than done

Pretty good - I emailed a place about doing some work experience since every rejection I've got has focused on that, they've come back and said they can't really do work experience but if I was interested in something more permanent they'd like to have me in for an interview.

Good luck with the interview

Nah, they are OK. I'm probably a bit jealous. Not been to a decent chain restaurant for a while.

Glad you are enjoying the US. I enjoyed it a lot. A few more years and we'll probably be back there.

it's a nice place to visit, not sure I'd want to live here.
  • Like 1