Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Got to help out at the"World Peashooting Championships" this weekend in my old village.Always a laugh to be fair.Some take it seriously but most just get p!ssed.

When you say "world" how many countries are represented.

When you say "world" how many countries are represented.

Every single one.Get a few from other countries,plenty of TV local,have had Sky,Japanese don't know why and get a bit of media attention.

bet fair alternative sports have chosen us for July on their site.

Really it's a glorified garden fete with a chance of being in the Guiness book of records and World Champion.

• Like 1

ah man i think i've left it too late with this girl i like.

gonna have to fess up to her

Didn't Una/MTWG/Scouse (can't remember which, sure it was one of them!) tell you to stop faffing around and get one with telling her how you felt? :ermm: 

Listen to advice!

A day of nothing, following an all dayer at Wimbledon yesterday.

I had the best hospitality I had ever received anywhere. Oysters, Dom Perignon, Lobster. Fantastic it was, with my final memory of the day was being in a club in Soho, where some young lady dressed as a nurse put a funnel up an older ladies bottom, poured in red liquid and the older lady squirted it out her harris over the audience.

A day of nothing, following an all dayer at Wimbledon yesterday.

I had the best hospitality I had ever received anywhere. Oysters, Dom Perignon, Lobster. Fantastic it was, with my final memory of the day was being in a club in Soho, where some young lady dressed as a nurse put a funnel up an older ladies bottom, poured in red liquid and the older lady squirted it out her harris over the audience.

She might be at my World Peashooting Championships this weekend.

The old cant strikes again.

For the third week running the 200 club (our five ages added together), no subs, beat 7 decent and fit 18-22 olds at the local goals league. Won 5-1 tonite against second in the league. You could see that the young lads, all ronaldo step overs etc couldn't understand how a team with 25% possession won so convincingly.

Biggest laugh of the night was their best player moaning at the ref that I (63 next month) had knocked into him as he was shooting and put him off!

• Like 1

The old cant strikes again.

For the third week running the 200 club (our five ages added together), no subs, beat 7 decent and fit 18-22 olds at the local goals league. Won 5-1 tonite against second in the league. You could see that the young lads, all ronaldo step overs etc couldn't understand how a team with 25% possession won so convincingly.

Biggest laugh of the night was their best player moaning at the ref that I (63 next month) had knocked into him as he was shooting and put him off!

i thought the other 4 were 30 Chris!

My 12 year old has had me crying this morning ive not laughed so much in ages.its not even that funny but it got me.

He was about 7 at the time

He said" Dad ,can you remember when I went to the football presentation evening and when me and my mate went to pick up an award he dared me to pull down my trousers and pants on stage.so I did.They tried to rush me off stage and played some music,at this point I ran back on pretending my willy was a guitar.Everyone was laughing,parents curled up.

His older sister then had to take him home because he SUDDENLY got embarrassed !

I can't remember this at all so I can't have been there( wish I was) just checked with his sister she said Deffo her mates still laugh about it now.

20 mile bike ride done now I am walking laddo around Rothley in his baby bjorn sling holder thing. Aka Alan and Carlos from the hangover.

Great start to the day

Shud be in the man thread lol. Glad to see you are enjoying parenthood

• Like 1

Got Murray on the tv at work with loads of food and watching Kevin Bridges tonight. Not bad.

I'm going to Kevin Bridges tomorrow. Never heard or seen of him but mum wanted to go, put him up on YouTube and not even smiled yet so I hope he's better than any of his stuff on YouTube :ermm:

Walked the dogs along the beach at Wells next to the sea at 10am, put sun block on at 12 and I'm like a ****ing lobster. Not cool, especially when it's a well know fact that the English sun can't burn you.

On the plus side, great beach here. The tide goes out for miles and the dogs loved it.

Edited by Costock_Fox

Walked the dogs along the beach at Wells next to the sea at 10am, put sun block on at 12 and I'm like a ****ing lobster. Not cool, especially when it's a well know fact that the English sun can't burn you.

On the plus side, great beach here. The tide goes out for miles and the dogs loved it.

Should have had a couple of sessions on a sunbed. Get a base tan to start you off.

Dog had operation after being run over by a farm vehicle, heavily sedated (obviously) and will stay at vet for a couple of days.

Want to post a pic of it, but somehow can't attach a GMAIL photo of him onto here; can anyone assist?

Edited by Wymeswold fox