Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Are you allowed to address the scent issue with some Axe Africa©?

Edit: Sorry, Lynx©.

no that's the point they are 10/10 sexy to look at but permanently smell bad.

just wondering cos this bird in town last night stank so got me thinking. she wasn't even that fit tho so she was just losing all ends up.

no that's the point they are 10/10 sexy to look at but permanently smell bad.

just wondering cos this bird in town last night stank so got me thinking. she wasn't even that fit tho so she was just losing all ends up.

Damn it's like a greek tragedy.

Went to see Kevin Bridges at De Montfort Hall last night. Was ok, the support act was probably funnier though. Wouldn't see him again.

Some of his stuff was really funny, but a lot was quite niche so awkward silences filled the room. Even Kevin Bridges himself said at times "what's wrong it's so quiet in here" and so that sort of ruined it a bit. It was also really hot inside, which didn't help the atmosphere. He was almost bragging as well with some of his jokes about how he now lives in a posh area with posh people and feels like he doesn't fit in (with some 'jokes' about how they live) but wtf no idea what you're on about mate.. not many people there would have been posh.

Went to see Kevin Bridges at De Montfort Hall last night. Was ok, the support act was probably funnier though. Wouldn't see him again.

Some of his stuff was really funny, but a lot was quite niche so awkward silences filled the room. Even Kevin Bridges himself said at times "what's wrong it's so quiet in here" and so that sort of ruined it a bit. It was also really hot inside, which didn't help the atmosphere. He was almost bragging as well with some of his jokes about how he now lives in a posh area with posh people and feels like he doesn't fit in (with some 'jokes' about how they live) but wtf no idea what you're on about mate.. not many people there would have been posh.

I've always found the atmosphere at de mont really quiet, I don't go there anymore, when the crowd are quiet it ruins it for me.  The last gig I sawthere was Manic street preachers and it was like a morgue.

I've always found the atmosphere at de mont really quiet, I don't go there anymore, when the crowd are quiet it ruins it for me.  The last gig I sawthere was Manic street preachers and it was like a morgue.

I watched Jason Manford there a few years ago and he was hilarious the atmosphere was really good.

Only other shows I've seen there have been musicals so people enjoying it rather than being loud so that's suitable to be quiet.

Not great. Lost/had it stolen my mobile. I was in the Plant and this young lad came up to me carrying what looked like an ASDA bag.  Not long before I had ordered a roast and  had taken a photo (sad I know) the phone was near my  Android which I was checking out a game. Anyway this lad with the bag started asking if I  wanted a DVD games consule or something. I said I did not want to buy anything. I finished  my dinner and left later. I did not realise I had  not got my phone until outside. Went back it was not on the table or floor so  I asked the bar staff. They said they would check the CCTV. Strange thing a women came up to me at the bar asked if I had lost anything  and  said she had seen this lad talking to only me then  go out. She thought he was acting suspiciously.

They looked at  the CCTV from  when I had my meal and did not notice the lad. Whether they will look again  I dont know.

Now I am short of one crap phone that might sell for a fiver on the black market. I have the number if anyone wants  to ring it and offer to buy it off him or set up a sting.