Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Are you a 10/10 though?

In my prime I was an outstanding catch and all ladies under 61 in the Midlands were very grateful for a ride, or even just a signed photo.

Now I'm old I'd say not quite the supermodel I once was. Plus I have two missing front teeth which does one no favours.

In my opinion I'm 9 and 3 quarters out of 10, only due to the ageing process and violent people. But according to women on the cul-de-sac, on a good day I'm between 5 and 8 out of 10. I think they're just bitter because they're jealous of my wife or are trying to make me paranoid. To conclude, it depends who you believe.

• Like 1

Had email off my Mother, to say our dog might have to be put down (got ran over by farm vehicle 3 days ago):

''News on Chip this morning not good.  He spent the weekend at PDSA being monitored.  This morning,  he was moved back to the surgery in lfe .  The vet told us face to face that Chips prognosis is not good:  both hips dislocated and pelvic fracture also possible nerve damage to bladder and bowel.  His age is big factor and because of this his kidneys also not functioning well, only at 70%.

Therefore we are awaiting a call this morning as to what is happening.   We've been told to prepare for the worst.''

Sounds 'had it', tbh.

As I said  I had my mobile nicked. I checked the phone records and he made several shortish calls to two numbers 07555562933  07448803341. Should I call them and let them know that they are now an assessory after the fact in a theft and their number can be traced. Pluce I have posted their number on social medial

The phone is not an expensive one. Not even sure if it was insurance covered  as it would not cost a lot to replace. Its a samsung and sell on price he would not get more than a tenner. Going into the Virgin shop today to have the number blocked. I have about 300 minutes and 200 texts and internet free and the new month is about to start so it wont go over. Thought about calling it or the numbers he called but dont know what to say. I may muck it up. 07806753499

As I said  I had my mobile nicked. I checked the phone records and he made several shortish calls to two numbers 07555562933  07448803341. Should I call them and let them know that they are now an assessory after the fact in a theft and their number can be traced. Pluce I have posted their number on social medial

The phone is not an expensive one. Not even sure if it was insurance covered  as it would not cost a lot to replace. Its a samsung and sell on price he would not get more than a tenner. Going into the Virgin shop today to have the number blocked. I have about 300 minutes and 200 texts and internet free and the new month is about to start so it wont go over. Thought about calling it or the numbers he called but dont know what to say. I may muck it up. 07806753499

Ring them and do the Liam Neeson speech from Taken 

• Like 1

When I lost mine I just blocked the number and bought a new one. Wasn't insured or anything so had to pay full price. Dunno if it's worth the hassle of ringing them up etc?

Ring them and do the Liam Neeson speech from Taken 

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired off Foxestalk. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my phone go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will recite to you all of my poetry. Then discuss the homeless problems we have before reviewing all my Tinder exploits over a game of poker.

Sorry Rince im only messing :thumbup: 

Seriously though if the phone isnt worth a lot im not sure calling them numbers would be a very wise idea. Have you reported it stolen?

• Like 2

Had email off my Mother, to say our dog might have to be put down (got ran over by farm vehicle 3 days ago):

''News on Chip this morning not good.  He spent the weekend at PDSA being monitored.  This morning,  he was moved back to the surgery in lfe .  The vet told us face to face that Chips prognosis is not good:  both hips dislocated and pelvic fracture also possible nerve damage to bladder and bowel.  His age is big factor and because of this his kidneys also not functioning well, only at 70%.

Therefore we are awaiting a call this morning as to what is happening.   We've been told to prepare for the worst.''

Sounds 'had it', tbh.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Thanks.

Had to be put down, due to age and one of his dislocated hips kept coming out due to Arthritis.

Looking for another border collie now, which he was, due apparently they're difficult to buy as they're intelligent breeds.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Thanks.

Had to be put down, due to age and one of his dislocated hips kept coming out due to Arthritis.

Looking for another border collie now, which he was, due apparently they're difficult to buy as they're intelligent breeds.

Sorry to hear that mate.

Never been a massive dog lover myself that was until my sister got a Labrador 4 months ago. Now I love them and appreciate how clever and part of the family they become.

Poor Chip, sorry to hear that Wymesy. Border Collies are amazing creatures.

As I said  I had my mobile nicked. I checked the phone records and he made several shortish calls to two numbers *************  *************. Should I call them and let them know that they are now an assessory after the fact in a theft and their number can be traced. Pluce I have posted their number on social medial

The phone is not an expensive one. Not even sure if it was insurance covered  as it would not cost a lot to replace. Its a samsung and sell on price he would not get more than a tenner. Going into the Virgin shop today to have the number blocked. I have about 300 minutes and 200 texts and internet free and the new month is about to start so it wont go over. Thought about calling it or the numbers he called but dont know what to say. I may muck it up. *************

That boy dun ****ed up. At least 3 people are going to be rrrrrrrrrrrather (rolling r's) upset about this - you and 2 drug dealers by the looks of it.

I will find you, and I will recite to you all of my poetry. 

Lolled at that.

Edited by BoneDog

Sorted my stolen phone out. Reported to police. Blocked the phone. Have a new Nokia arriving today. So all in all I have done OK as  the new one has the same tarriff for slightly less.

Went into cash generator and bought a cheap phone just for a back up and to call the provider. Does not have internet or phone but can make and receive calls.

So the tealeaf may have done me a favour as I am getting a better phone.

Went to the police station to report the theft. Felt alittle sorry for the Community officer at the desk. They have just had a new system installed and it was her first time using it. It is Canadian for some reason and coming up with words like 'Cell phone' instead of 'mobile'

Why Canadian?

Football and LCFC related news. One of the Kings  Head poker players has donated a signed  LCFC  shirt  by players to be raffled off maybe on  8th August the first game of the season. No details yet  but the landlord will announce it and promote on the Kings Head Facebook page. I will let you know of any developements if anyone is interested.

Dont hate on our canadian products. I would hazard a guess and say they went with the best bang for their buck wih the software that meets their needs.

I live in a town called milton and they have a company here that develops software for police agencies. Wonder if thats what they used. Www.scenedoc.com

We do use the term cell phone here i can vouch for that lol

Any luck with tracking down the culprits?

Dont hate on our canadian products. I would hazard a guess and say they went with the best bang for their buck wih the software that meets their needs.

I live in a town called milton and they have a company here that develops software for police agencies. Wonder if thats what they used. Www.scenedoc.com

We do use the term cell phone here i can vouch for that lol

Any luck with tracking down the culprits?

Not really hating it. Just seems strange that they can develop great software but not adapt it for for UK use or at least make it so there is  dual use or a choice. The poor woman was struggling filling in the form. Typed stuff in then could not find it. Maybe she was a PC geek but to do the job she would need some knowledge. In the end one of her colleages said just give me the crime report and leave the details for someone else who knows the system. She had put everything down on a notepad. She was getting stuck with 'location' and could not find a listing for a pub. Public building was listed.

I think I have sorted my phone. No nearer to catching him. There will be an officer assigne,  look at the CCTV etc. But TBH I have put it behind me. Virgin are sending me a more up to date one for around the same contract as it is on a montly agreement. So if the TL is desperate for the £5 he will get for it and possibly add to his crimminal record then he is the loser.

At the time when he came up to me with the DVD thing I was thinking that it could be nicked which is the main reason I said no.