Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Working in a library this morning and listening (over-hearing) to two morons discussing various topics including benefits, politics, religion, foreigners etc is pushing me to the edge.

Ken and MattP?( minus the morons bit)

Thanks.

Had to be put down, due to age and one of his dislocated hips kept coming out due to Arthritis.

Looking for another border collie now, which he was, due apparently they're difficult to buy as they're intelligent breeds.

Sorry to hear that Wymeswold. Edited by cambridgefox

Watching the movers package and weigh our stuff.

One guy was rolling the brand new stove we bought, and the pressure on the sides from the dolly he finally put it on was driving me nuts. Had to tell him to keep it up right, and carry it from the bottom. 

I am worried the sides are now dented.

Guest MattP

Were the police that interested when you reported it Ken?

I've had three nicked in the last two years and just never bothered with reporting it, annoying though when it happens.

Were the police that interested when you reported it Ken?

I've had three nicked in the last two years and just never bothered with reporting it, annoying though when it happens.

I had my iPhone snatched out my hands a couple of years ago when I was drunkenly walking home and texting. I got in touch with the Police and, to be fair to them, they sent someone round who took the details. He did say to me though "they've probably already sold it on by now" when he arrived lol He went and tried to see if there was anything on CCTV but the camera was pointing the other way lol My description of "it was a kid wearing a hoody on a bike" didn't really narrow things down...

I passed my theory test

I think that's the most nervous I've ever been, over the past three years I've probably done 25 exams and I didn't feel like that for any of them, you need 43/50 on the multiple choice but and I got 43 :ph34r:

I passed my theory test

I think that's the most nervous I've ever been, over the past three years I've probably done 25 exams and I didn't feel like that for any of them, you need 43/50 on the multiple choice but and I got 43 :ph34r:

Not had sex yet then?

No but congrats bro.

• Like 1

You will be, but there's no point being nervous in the actual driving examination.

Just take your time, they'll allow for some minor errors etc.

I've easily forgotten the minors what my driving instructor taught me, such as doing a 10-point turn instead of a 3-point turn thing they recommend and not to touch the kerb when parallel parking...

Insurance record is personally bad

Edited by Wymeswold fox

You will be, but there's no point being nervous on the actual first time.

Just take your time, they'll allow for some minor errors etc.

I've easily forgotten the minors what my instructor taught me, such as doing a 10-point turn instead of a 3-point turn thing they recommend and not to touch the kerb when parallel parking...

never heard it called that before :knockyhat:

Matt they took details but tbh if they call me I may not pursue it. I now have a new and better replacement which I am using now. They did me a favour. Only thing that bugs me are the photos o lost not brill but they were mine. Uploaded most to facebook

This new one takes some getting used to

Thanks.

Had to be put down, due to age and one of his dislocated hips kept coming out due to Arthritis.

Looking for another border collie now, which he was, due apparently they're difficult to buy as they're intelligent breeds.

Sorry to hear about your dog. :(

Matt they took details but tbh if they call me I may not pursue it. I now have a new and better replacement which I am using now. They did me a favour. Only thing that bugs me are the photos o lost not brill but they were mine. Uploaded most to facebook

This new one takes some getting used to

Do you have a cloud service... where your pictures are automatically uploaded?

If you have a google account or a microsoft acct active on your phone, they may be stored "up there" somewhere?

Do you have a cloud service... where your pictures are automatically uploaded?

If you have a google account or a microsoft acct active on your phone, they may be stored "up there" somewhere?

Yeah Ken, send us your login details and we'll get the pictures back for you.

Went to Mcdonalds in Rugby for breakfast and people from Selco were standing at the entrance to the drive thru giving out their leaflets. I stopped and took one and the lady said if you show the leaflet to the counter your breakfast will be free.

Get in :thumbup:

think I seen rincewind in the kings head last night about half 8

Should have bought him a pint - or, better still, asked him for one. He's an amiable, harmless old sod!  :whistle:

Mind you...

- Dog bites man = Not news

- Man bites dog = News

- Ken seen in King's Head = Not news

- Ken seen in Conservative club / church / strip joint = News  :thumbup:

• Like 1

I passed my theory test

Congrats. 

When I did my theory there was a fat lad in there sweating buckets and farting constantly- it was rancid. Somehow I managed to pass but walked out with both eyes bloodshot, took 3 days to get that smell out my nostrils 

Congrats.

When I did my theory there was a fat lad in there sweating buckets and farting constantly- it was rancid. Somehow I managed to pass but walked out with both eyes bloodshot, took 3 days to get that smell out my nostrils

Cheers,

That's proper rank, the person next to me kept knocking something and it made me jump every time haha