Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

evil_ken_evil

I was condemmed to hell for having that name by some fundalmentalist. I had to explain that it is also  a name parody on an ex stunt man. But if it pisses those nutters off thats OK.

I dont know who I follow or who follows me off here. I just tick ant City fan that crops up.

Why the **** do people get stripes shaved in their head? There's got to be people on here who do it.

Fess up.

Go faster innit. I don't do it I've got a right mop chop.

I've just been for a 2.5 mile recovery jog. Right quad still aches from Thursday's bradgate hill sessions.

Also fitted a dimmer switch to laddos nursery. It's buzzing slightly anyone got any tips how to get rid of that? In lehmans terms.... Google means f all to moi

Got a nice tax rebate of 1,215 pounds.

I bet you're a happy fox

I'm pretty sure the couple down the road from me are swingers.  They always seemed a little odd and the bloke always seemed seedy to me.  Well they may have hooked their neighbour from across the road too, I saw her going off on a trip (minus her husband) with said couple including 2 other men I have never seen before.

Add to this I saw the husband blowing kisses across the road to his neighbour...ewwwwww. 

And yesterday I saw one of the wives run across and hug the other wife and stood their embracing in the street, it was all a bit strange.

I'll steer clear.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the couple down the road from me are swingers. They always seemed a little odd and the bloke always seemed seedy to me. Well they may have hooked their neighbour from across the road too, I saw her going off on a trip (minus her husband) with said couple including 2 other men I have never seen before.

Add to this I saw the husband blowing kisses across the road to his neighbour...ewwwwww.

And yesterday I saw one of the wives run across and hug the other wife and stood their embracing in the street, it was all a bit strange.

I'll steer clear.

Do you live in Leicester forest East or Arnesby? The red cow & Forest park are renown for swingers on a Friday

Damn I think I've been rumbled, someone from who follows Stan has followed me and I think it might be Wookie.

Awaiting the decisive DM.

I'll be your next follower...

Edited by Fox92