Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Feel as if no company is willing to take me on, starting to feel like crap and hurt.

Just realised that Col city fan is nearly at the 20,000 post mark in under 5 years...

Edited by Wymeswold fox

So wait, a girl goes through the likely traumatic experience of a man trying to rape her. The knight in shining armour comes over and stops it happening.

The very next night the girl puts out with the guy who stopped her from going through this? The very next night? Really? Did she recover that quickly from such a horrible experience that she had sex with a stranger on a first date not 36 hours after?

Edited by Footballwipe
  • Like 1

So wait, a girl goes through the likely traumatic experience of a man trying to rape her. The knight in shinign armous comes over and stops it happening.

The very next night the girl puts out with the guy who stopped her from going through this? The very next night? Really? Did she recover that quickly from such a horrible experience that she had sex with a stranger on a first date not 36 hours after?

it wasn't the next night

it was at least 48 hours

So wait, a girl goes through the likely traumatic experience of a man trying to rape her. The knight in shinign armous comes over and stops it happening.

The amount of bullshit spouted is incredible. Gotta be another poster on a wind-up.

Edited by Asha
  • Like 4

Guest Mee-9

Feel as if no company is willing to take me on, starting to feel like crap and hurt.

Just realised that Col city fan is nearly at the 20,000 post mark in under 5 years...

Surely that last statement should make you realise that you're life isn't that bad at all?  :nigel:

So wait, a girl goes through the likely traumatic experience of a man trying to rape her. The knight in shining armour comes over and stops it happening.

Actually I thought it a little odd. The girl would be traumatised and like to be wary of any physical relationship and untrusting of men in the near future and perhaps further. It is not something that can be shrugged off. I don't want to say it is not true but the outcome would not be as I would expect in the majority of attempted rapes. She seems very forward in her reaction.

Out of the frying pan into the fire as they say. If it was me my thoughts would not be to try and get her in bed and if she was the one doing the seducing I would question why after an 'alledged' attempted rape.

Sorry. But maybe I am just being old fashioned.

Edited by Rincewind

Actually I thought it a little odd. The girl would be traumatised and like to be wary of any physical relationship and untrusting of men in the near future and perhaps further. It is not something that can be shrugged off. I don't want to say it is not true but the outcome would not be as I would expect in the majority of attempted rapes. She seems very forward in her reaction.

Out of the frying pan into the fire as they say. If it was me my thoughts would not be to try and get her in bed and if she was the one doing the seducing I would question why after an 'alledged' attempted rape.

Sorry. But maybe I am just being old fashioned.

Sometimes in life you just have to get back on that proverbial horse, in this case the horse was Tince.

Had better days.  Brother in law, who is 41 and dad to my niece and two nephews, in is intensive care having had 3 heart attacks.  Not looking good for pulling through.

Sorry about this pal, it's amazing what some people can get through, I hope he is one of them. 41 is young but if he is fit for his age it could be his lifeline

let's just say when I posted earlier I was just going to bed

I hope I'm not being unfair by raising the spectre of scepticism in this story?

I would expect a woman, no matter whether she is a slapper or not, who has been through an ordeal such as attempted rape to be too traumatised to even consider having sex with a (more or less) complete stranger... no?

Edited by Parafox

she was the one pretty much doing the seducing I did think it was a little weird but who am I to complain?

I got fed and then fed some more

Full of BS... you need to grow up.

Oh... and make an appointment at the GUI clinic.

Edited by Parafox