Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bit weird of a weird story to make up though isn't it hhahaha?

Bit like the woman who made up the story last week about her baby being pull from her breast by a security guard, whilst she was feeding her in Primark, some people just like the attention, whether it's a well done for saving someone from fictional peril or sympathy for being the victim some kind of fictional prejudice or abuse.

Isn't that what fantasies are though, weird made up stories?

If my fantasies consisted of wanting to save a woman from being raped near bede island then go round hers for dinner and smash her. I'd really consider re-evaluating my life.

I'm supposed to believe that a woman is almost raped and the first thing she does is give out her phone number to a stranger?

Then subsequently invites them in to her home, on first time of meeting?

Okay.

Edited by Finnegan
  • Like 2

I'm supposed to believe that a woman is almost raped and the first thing she does is give out her phone number to a stranger?

Then subsequently invites them in to her home, on first time of meeting?

Okay.

Then practically forces him to sleep with her! 

Wait for Finners to come in here and rip into him again.

lol

Didn't even see this at first.

I'm ****ing predictable!

Then practically forces him to sleep with her!

Tincy is the ****ing darkest Walter Mitty fantasist in the God damn world.

Same thing did actually happen to me a few years back, heard a girl screaming in a warehouse and wandered in to see a guy trying to get her.

Never forget the look on her face, relief that turned from joy to despair when she realised it wasn't her I was coming in to help out. :pearson:

• Like 3

So your plan worked then.

Get a mate to pretend to try and rape someone, you run over helping out pretending to be her knight in shining armour. Then when you "fight" the attacker off you suggest meeting up with the lady.

Well played sir.

The ultimate wingman, could potentially face jail time, but anything for that shag.

Same thing did actually happen to me a few years back, heard a girl screaming in a warehouse and wandered in to see a guy trying to get her.

Never forget the look on her face, relief that turned from joy to despair when she realised it wasn't her I was coming in to help out. :pearson:

lol lol