Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Tough day today. Mum passed away from cancer 4 years ago and it feels like yesterday. On top of it had a 3rd and final interview with this company. Not a good day to go on a interview but hopefully i did well. I didnt feel like it went great so anythings possible.

Just had a positive outcome on a chat with a Vigin mobile adviser. On my new phone I was finding that I was using too much data on the internet. Got up this morning and noticed that I had used 3kb every hour whilst sleeping. I only have 33mb left and been on my own internet since Friday.

Anyway she told me how to switch the data use off and she said they will also add 1G to my tarif for a month. I said as it was a new phone I was still getting used to the features. I had only until 16th Aug to last on usage so the extra has saved me. Most   times I can get free Wifi so may not use a lot.

Its a promotional offer but do they only hand them out when people call up with problems or complaints. There is nothing on the site about these 'special' offers. Its like a lot of things if you do not ask then they do not offer.

And before Dr Singh mentions it no it would not get me a GF but she seemed a nice person even though she sounded American.

Went out in town for the first time in months tonight. Never ever again, doorman are wankers, people in the bars are cvnts and being charged £4.40 for a pint of peroni.

I'd rather stay in with my Mrs & watch Ant & decs Saturday night takeaway.

lol

Went out in town for the first time in months tonight. Never ever again, doorman are wankers, people in the bars are cvnts and being charged £4.40 for a pint of peroni.

I'd rather stay in with my Mrs & watch Ant & decs Saturday night takeaway.

If it came on tap it may not entirely have been Peroni

Carried on from the I dont understand  thread.

I have a mobile Wifi device and  could not log in to check my balance. I was outside my data allowance so did not want to use it to visit their site but I needed to without logging in. Of course when they asked for the sim number I inseted it back in wrong. I had logged in earlier with it. Called up and he took over on remote. Somehow I was connected to the device and my home PC. Unplugging that showed there was an erroror with he sim.

Sorted it out but had to change my password. I dont know how I used my data up. I used to have a dongle and used it on 4 12 hour shifts a week at least 6 hours for each and never went over. But I used this one for about four hours in one day and it went over.

I may have downloamy new phone.ded an app or two so maybe that was it. Used it for

• Like 1