Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Just had a call from the police investigating my lost/stolen phone. She said they never  took a tel No. down and had to do a search and found one in old records. I have only been the victim  so I wonder how long it has been on record?

She wanted a further description and details which was not much help. I said I had a replacement and happy with it so she said she would close the file for now. The landlord of the pub had already looked at CCTV  with no joy.  I mentioned the list of numbers he had called but she said  they could not pursue them as they had no proof they were involved in wrong doing. Could be their frail old mother  who would not welcome police knocking on her door.

Anyway I'd rather forget it now. I have a better phone the thief has one he'll get a fiver for.

Had an hour's physio appointment on Saturday (for tense front shoulders feeling, poor posture).

Still in pain and it's gone down to the arms.

Went to the Dovecoat in Narborough, nice atmosphere and food.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

Guest Col city fan

Well done Fox 92!

My son is soccer coaching in New York at present but when he gets back, he's in his final year of Uni.

Guest Col city fan

start on the ladder to begin in a legit accountant tomorrow with my first AAT exam. all about spreadsheets. can't wait.

Good luck Scouse..

Good luck buddy. :thumbup:

Tried Accountancy, obviously as 'Trainee Accountant'.

Hated it mainly due to the number of weekly tests that had to be done. Was bad for stress thinking about how I did and revising for next tests.

Good luck Scouse..

Cheers mate.

They say this one is a pretty easy one to nail (famous last words lol) but I even refused a trip to the pub this evening to do a bit more practice on it so it better have been worth it!

Congratulations Fox93.

Well done Fox 92!
My son is soccer coaching in New York at present but when he gets back, he's in his final year of Uni.

Nice one Stan thanks! lol

Cheers Col... New York? Not bad. I know a few from school that seemed to go out to America to get involved with football.

Hard work starts here!

Guest Col city fan

Yeah he's there for all summer mate. Teaching the kids, that type of thing.

Then he's back for his final year and to maintain has '1sts' in his marks so far.

Kid gets his brains from his mum

lol

Cheers Col... New York? Not bad. I know a few from school that seemed to go out to America to get involved with football.

Hard work starts here!

Yeah he's there for all summer mate. Teaching the kids, that type of thing.

Then he's back for his final year and to maintain has '1sts' in his marks so far.

Kid gets his brains from his mum

lol

Hard work starts here!

Clearly lol

Well done Fox92.

Just heard on news that a woman in China has been sucked under a collapsed escalator flooring in some shopping centre and, when she fell halfway through, she pushed her child to safety. :(

Seeing the CCTV video of it was very sad.

Edited by Wymeswold fox
  • Like 1