Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Well done Fox92.

Just heard on news that a woman in China has been sucked under a collapsed escalator flooring in some shopping centre and, when she fell halfway through, she pushed her child to safety. :(

Seeing the CCTV video of it was very sad.

Just saw that. Horrible accident. Thank god the child is ok though.

The staff didnt seem to really help the woman much as she attempted to hold on.

Well done Fox92.

Just heard on news that a woman in China has been sucked under a collapsed escalator flooring in some shopping centre and, when she fell halfway through, she pushed her child to safety. :(

Cheers Wymeswold :thumbup:

I saw the stills from that, not the CCTV video, looked horrific. 

Well done Fox92.

Saw the video earlier. It was horrible. She got sucked through pretty quicky, but even once she had disappeared the staff didn't seem to know what to do. Don't all escalators have an emergency stop button at either end, surely hitting that would be the first response.

saying goodbye to the kids yesterday was horrible. Im working in Pembroke for the next 4 weeks. Its been 2 years since i last worked away from home so my daughter was very upset. Horrible when you have to say goodbye.

But she is getting a new bike out of it so she will get over it lol

Yesterday was literally shit.

I went to a patient on a travellers site. I spent 40 minutes in her bungalow treating her. She did not need to go to hospital.

I came out to the car after I finished to find some lowlife had mixed together fence paint and dog shit and smeared it all over the response car. There was dog shit across the windscreen and deliberatley smeared behind the door handles. Every panel and pane of glass had been coated with this stuff. The paint had dried quickly and the shit was amongst it.

I was utterly shocked and pretty upset by the sight that greeted me. I cannot understand why anyone would think of doing a thing like this.

I have no words to describe the little arsholes (and I'm pretty sure it was two young lads aged 12-13 that were hanging around) that did this.

In the Lake District now. Disappointed I didn't get to meet my pal Una last week.

Cooked dinner for my bro in laws birthday today. 13 people. Busy day but lots of fun

Where abouts did you visit? Spent a couple of days up there with my girlfriend last week. Lovely little village called Cartmel, just south of Windermere. Will definitely be going back up Cumbria soon.

I went to a patient on a travellers site. I spent 40 minutes in her bungalow treating her. She did not need to go to hospital.

I came out to the car after I finished to find some lowlife had mixed together fence paint and dog shit and smeared it all over the response car. There was dog shit across the windscreen and deliberatley smeared behind the door handles. Every panel and pane of glass had been coated with this stuff. The paint had dried quickly and the shit was amongst it.

I was utterly shocked and pretty upset by the sight that greeted me. I cannot understand why anyone would think of doing a thing like this.

I have no words to describe the little arsholes (and I'm pretty sure it was two young lads aged 12-13 that were hanging around) that did this.

Disgusting mate. You're there, trying to do your job and help someone who those scrotes will more than likely know, and they do that to you. Horrid little bastards. Did you manage to get it off, or call for another vehicle?

Where abouts did you visit? Spent a couple of days up there with my girlfriend last week. Lovely little village called Cartmel, just south of Windermere. Will definitely be going back up Cumbria soon.

We are in Windermere, been driving around all over. The kids are a bit too young to do much walking. Absolutely beautiful area. Will definitely come back.

Only issue is I've not need it to a traditional pub yet. I need some local ale. Hopefully on the next day or so.

We are in Windermere, been driving around all over. The kids are a bit too young to do much walking. Absolutely beautiful area. Will definitely come back.

Only issue is I've not need it to a traditional pub yet. I need some local ale. Hopefully on the next day or so.

I'd definitely recommend Cartmel if you find yourself anywhere near the south end of Windermere. Brewery in the Village, about 5 pubs that do lovely pub grub and local ales amongst other things, as well as a michelin star restaurant in L'Enclume. Plenty of little shops, cafés and bits and bobs to do if you're there with wife + kids as well.

• Like 1

I'd definitely recommend Cartmel if you find yourself anywhere near the south end of Windermere. Brewery in the Village, about 5 pubs that do lovely pub grub and local ales amongst other things, as well as a michelin star restaurant in L'Enclume. Plenty of little shops, cafés and bits and bobs to do if you're there with wife + kids as well.

Will check it out.

Why is selling a house such a complete and utter ball ache. Solicitors are useless and estate agents do nothing to help the buyer answer a simple question that looks like it's now been an issue for 3 weeks! Arrgggg.

Day is going well tbf.

Disgusting mate. You're there, trying to do your job and help someone who those scrotes will more than likely know, and they do that to you. Horrid little bastards. Did you manage to get it off, or call for another vehicle?

I couldn't get it off. It's gone to workshops and could need a respray as the paint/shit combo had dried. I was able to drive it back to station peering through a clumps and smears of shit that the washers and wipers couldn't cope with.

I couldn't get it off. It's gone to workshops and could need a respray as the paint/shit combo had dried. I was able to drive it back to station peering through a clumps and smears of shit that the washers and wipers couldn't cope with.

Absolutely rank. At least you managed to get back alright. I'm sure the workshop were pleased to see that come rolling in too! lol

What do these people get out of their behaviour? Fvcking w@nkers.

I can't believe this happened to me today after what happened yesterday.

I was in the response car (not the same car as yesterday). I was at the junction of Humberstone Gate and Queen Street near the taxi office. As I looked around I was thinking "jeez, this place is the pits, now" as I looked out at shabby buildings, litter strewn streets and eastern European men in groups around some coffee bar.

As I was perusing the scene waiting for the lights to change a woman of about 50 yrs with teeth missing and spittle flecked lips came to my window, banged on it and started shouting something. She had clearly been drinking. I turned away whereupon she spat on the window. FFS what is it with people

Guest Mee-9

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Appeal-paramedic-s-car-vandalised/story-27500443-detail/story.html

Famous!

Guest Mee-9

"This was a deliberate attack, this wasn't an accident." 

That's my favourite quote.

As if to say, these things do happen sometimes by accident, you go away for 20 minutes and the heavens open and shit and red paint cover your car.