Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a great weekend - watching City win and meeting up with some of the lads and lasses off of here, then up to Edinburgh, which is one of my favourite places in the world. Had a cracking meal at my fave restaurant, and then today did a bit of shopping before coming home.

Now I need to focus on writing up my notes for tomorrow night's criminology seminar, but I am not in the mood!!

You'll only get that...... in the championship!

What happens on tour, stays on tour ;)

Aye, it's for the best I think.

My day has been brill. No Uni work for the first time in 4 months so just did all the things I used to do before I was a student. Stayed in my Jarmas all day and just did stuff around the house. Lovely stuff.

Ok really...went cinema with my dad for some father-son time like...was really good actually.

Watched 'Body of Lies' and I haven't enjoyed a film as much as that for a while. Helped give me a slight sense of perspective in terms of worrying about things. I'm generally a worrier, and always think 'worst case scenario'.

I guess though that there's always fear and horrific things could always happen, therefore it's not going to make any difference whether little Nussul...one person out of 6 billion...is worrying or not. :D

On the way back discussed the Fryatt situation and now got homework and that to do.

Ok really...went cinema with my dad for some father-son time like...was really good actually.

Watched 'Body of Lies' and I haven't enjoyed a film as much as that for a while. Helped give me a slight sense of perspective in terms of worrying about things. I'm generally a worrier, and always think 'worst case scenario'.

I guess though that there's always fear and horrific things could always happen, therefore it's not going to make any difference whether little Nussul...one person out of 6 billion...is worrying or not. :D

On the way back discussed the Fryatt situation and now got homework and that to do.

Erm... you keep your thoughts about little Nussul to yourself mate!

Decent day wound up people that are still at work, won some coin on my betting account. Played stick cricket online against a mate for a while. Watched NFL, NBA and NHL. Watched numerous eps ame or the american Office. Justed finished watching Oceans 11.

All this while not getting off the couch, today has been an action packed day :whistle:

Today has been pretty good so far. Woke up next to my brilliant and beautiful girlfriend. Walked her to work. Then walked home. Joined foxestalk. Now im getting ready to go to work whilst chatting on FT.

Happy Days! and Good Times!

Welcome and how romantic walking ya missus to work

I don't drink :giggle:

Fair do's. It's Bad for you anyway :P

anyway i guess i should go off to work now for a whole of two hours. Then i shal be going to pick my Girlfriend up from work.

Cheers for the welcome Soccerroo and anyone else who has welcomed me. Will see you around buddy. :thumbup:

Fair do's. It's Bad for you anyway :P

anyway i guess i should go off to work now for a whole of two hours. Then i shal be going to pick my Girlfriend up from work.

Cheers for the welcome Soccerroo and anyone else who has welcomed me. Will see you around buddy. :thumbup:

No worries mate, i'm going to finish off my beer and go to bed :thumbup:

Another massive day is planned tomorrow :giggle: