Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

"This was a deliberate attack, this wasn't an accident."

That's my favourite quote.

As if to say, these things do happen sometimes by accident, you go away for 20 minutes and the heavens open and shit and red paint cover your car.

lol

What if a poop scooper truck was driving by at the same time as a paint truck and the collided causing poop and paint to smear alal over the vehice?

Edited by Jattdogg

I can't believe this happened to me today after what happened yesterday.

I was in the response car (not the same car as yesterday). I was at the junction of Humberstone Gate and Queen Street near the taxi office. As I looked around I was thinking "jeez, this place is the pits, now" as I looked out at shabby buildings, litter strewn streets and eastern European men in groups around some coffee bar.

As I was perusing the scene waiting for the lights to change a woman of about 50 yrs with teeth missing and spittle flecked lips came to my window, banged on it and started shouting something. She had clearly been drinking. I turned away whereupon she spat on the window. FFS what is it with people

Strangely enough they've just said Crimewatch tonight are doing a special report on emergency services being attack.

50 is youth of old age, they say.

I presume you've got a big party lined up?

50 is youth of old age, they say.

I presume you've got a big party lined up?

I'm being nagged into having one, I'm not really a host though. I usually go to other people's parties get pissed and offend somebody. I'm thinking of booking somewhere in September.

Where abouts did you visit? Spent a couple of days up there with my girlfriend last week. Lovely little village called Cartmel, just south of Windermere. Will definitely be going back up Cumbria soon.

Did you rent a place up there or do you know people? Been trying to find a cottage or something for my girlfriend and I to rent but cant find anything nice. 

That's horrible, Parafox. Can the police get involved?

They are. I had to make a statement. I have no idea if it will be resolved though.

A piece on crimewatch tonight about emergency services under attack

On now about the emergency services

Unfortunately I was at work so I missed it. I will have a look on catch-up.

My boy is 2 and a half... Now i'm not saying its been a long time since I last cleaned his paddling pool out, but it now had tadpoles living in it.

( he's not used it for a while!!)..

Dilema!

Edited by MPH