Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Started  playing a Foorball Manager  game on FB. Its OK but the season is 2014. Huth is srill on loan  Simpson is one of the better players  and Tom Hopper  is still in the squad.

Played 3 friendlies Beat  Coventry 5-1 Lost to Everton 1-0 and beat  Luton  2=1. First PL  game beat  Swansea away 2-1. Arsenal next so in for a thrashing. Picked up 5 yellows in four games.

Buy football manager Rince?

No it is a free game but I expect they will be costs for extras like upgrades or more in game cash. May give up on it. Brought a couple of players in. Varagas is one I think on a out of contract deal.

It is the Caribean Carnival today. May take a look soon. Part of the route is close by.

Walking home down towards Lincoln Street and some girl was shouting after a bloke 'You'be only got a smakk dick anyway.'

I thought maybe the size reqirements to fit the aperture were impossible to meet.

What sort of person shouts that sort of thing in the street and would a decent bloke want to go with her. The word slut comes to mind but I do not like to judge.

Walking home down towards Lincoln Street and some girl was shouting after a bloke 'You'be only got a smakk dick anyway.'

I thought maybe the size reqirements to fit the aperture were impossible to meet.

What sort of person shouts that sort of thing in the street and would a decent bloke want to go with her. The word slut comes to mind but I do not like to judge.

Maybe it was Tincy and his latest damsel in distress.

I bet she's not the sort of girl to say No to a ride on a Big Bud 747

Had to take my boy to the ER in Melrose last night, he was struggling to breath. Turns out he has a chest infection, nothing too serious.

I was getting ready to leave and they made me pay!! Fair enough I've not paid into the system for years. But I hope they make all foreigners, who've not been in the UK for 6 months a year, pay for their services.

Must have skipped breakfast for years.

Recently started eating more (including big breakfasts) everyday, after this girl at work mentioned I need to eat more.

It won't make your chopper grow whatever she tells you, Lav..