Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

That video was posted - the words - were posted on Facebook.  Not the video. I went to the link and just copied  without watching it as I was in a rush. The somg was about August 8th being wonderful which as I commented would be wonderful for City. I never studied the picture in depth.

Apologies if it upset anyone. I would not have posted the image if I had known. From the lyrics I saw they did not mention animals.

What is wrong with these words? And where does it refer to playing with sheep?

"August 8th"

Birds sing there's not a cloud in the sky, yeah August 8th is a beautiful day,
I see a bunch of hippies crying, yeah August 8th is a beautiful day,
Like waking up from a real bad dream, suddenly everything is ok.
The storm has passed and the sun is shining, yeah August 8th is a beautiful day.

Edited by Rincewind

That video was posted - the words - were posted on Facebook. Not the video. I went to the link and just copied without watching it as I was in a rush. The somg was about August 8th being wonderful which as I commented would be wonderful for City. I never studied the picture in depth.

Apologies if it upset anyone. I would not have posted the image if I had known. From the lyrics I saw they did not mention animals.

What is wrong with these words? And where does it refer to playing with sheep?

"August 8th"

Birds sing there's not a cloud in the sky, yeah August 8th is a beautiful day,

I see a bunch of hippies crying, yeah August 8th is a beautiful day,

Like waking up from a real bad dream, suddenly everything is ok.

The storm has passed and the sun is shining, yeah August 8th is a beautiful day.

It wasn't the words mate, it was the album cover lol

It wasn't the words mate, it was the album cover lol

I know that now. If I had noticed it at the time I would not have posted. I blame LCFC My mind was on the game. :) So in a rush.

It was posted by someone from a pub I use and I replied  with a new house poet (lI have been nominated fot yjat honour) and he replied the words are from a song and posted the link and I reposted without checking properly.

Guest Mee-9

Hope Lamby doesn't see this. If he does he'll be ringing Ken for a meet up lol

They'll be hanging out the back of a Volvo Estate before the second verse has kicked in.

You gotta stop posting in a rush Rincey. I don't know about you, but when I'm rushing it's usually for something important, like getting to work, or a wedding or some other appointment I really shouldn't be late for but I've lost track of time. Posting on FT, as much as I enjoy it isn't important, so if I don't have time to post properly, I just don't post. That way I'm not posting videos depicting a man wanking a sheep, I'm not posting links to sights that are completely irrelevant to the point I'm trying to make.

I mean don't stop posting mate, you're a great character, but if you're busy and you can't post properly, you should probably leave posting at that point, because time and time again you've made yourself look a bit of a muppet.

Yes you are probably right but the title was August 8th and the date was August 8th

Yeah but you still didn't know what you were posting. And you really didn't need to post it if you didn't have time. It was a nice idea and had you watched the video and made your intention more clear it would have been a normal, decent post. Instead you've posted a video you haven't watched and made it look like you want to molest sheep. I know I don't really know anyone here in real life, but if I've got the choice of not posting at all or rushing a post and making a whole internet community think I wank off Sheep, then I know what I'd rather do.

I've got that album, is the picture really that offensive? You don't see any genitalia, just some hands in suspect positions (image hidden in spoiler):

NOFX_-_Heavy_Petting_Zoo.jpg

I feel we've been deprived of a classic post here lol

It wasn't just the image it was the "Hoping for some of this by 5pm today" along side it. lol

• Like 1

Haha i've had a perfect sunday. Good weather, a nice walk, good dinner, watching a bit of football on the tele. Oh and finding out my girlfriend as cheated on me with my best mate. Yeah been good day.

Sorry to hear bout your girlfriend (ex i now assume)

I know what would cheer you up. Go for another walk, you may just come across a potential rape victim and save the day.

#Tincytotherescue

Haha i've had a perfect sunday. Good weather, a nice walk, good dinner, watching a bit of football on the tele. Oh and finding out my girlfriend as cheated on me with my best mate. Yeah been good day.

That's harsh.

Your best mate sounds like a son of a bitch. Needs getting in a headlock and giving a severe talking to.

He did. I wish I'd taken a screen shot. I only know me, Strokes and MattP saw it, but they'll confirm he said that.

I had a rummage in the bin as I wanted to see what had been posted. It's all true. Comedy gold! lol

• Like 1