Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Still recovering from Saturday nights escapades which included us gatecrashing a wedding at the Hermitage Hotel, all of us wearing shorts and t-shirts (after going out immediately after the City game) and chanting Leicester songs on the dance floor.

We got asked to leave I think lol

Wrecking someone's wedding reception, sounds well funny!! #lads

Still recovering from Saturday nights escapades which included us gatecrashing a wedding at the Hermitage Hotel, all of us wearing shorts and t-shirts (after going out immediately after the City game) and chanting Leicester songs on the dance floor.

WOW #lad so funny #topbant

Bawbag.

Hilarious. >_<

lol lol

I don't think I've ever said the word 'banter' nor 'lads' in my life lol

I'd hardly call it wrecking it either. Some of the guests must've appreciated it as they joined in with the chants lol

Get over yourselves

You went out in shorts and T-shirts?  You don't mean at night....surely.

Tidying up my late mother's house, ready to be put on the market when a letter from LLoyds bank came for her so I opened it. The letter was signed by Ida M'Boob.  :blink:

Edited by Webbo

Tidying up my late mother's house, ready to be put on the market when a letter from LLoyds bank came for her so I opened it. The letter was signed by Ida M'Boob.  :blink:

lol What a name!!!

Sorry about your mum though Webbo.

Arrived in Zambia this morning. Didn't get settled in our temporary did until about 5pm. Very tired.

It has been a great few weeks in the UK with my family. Missing them quite a bit already.

How often do you come back to the UK, out of interest? That house you were at (in Lesotho I think?) looked immense.