Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

How often do you come back to the UK, out of interest? That house you were at (in Lesotho I think?) looked immense.

We try to alternate between UK and Jamaica. So we visit once every two years. It was nice to get to the game on Saturday.

The new house is quite nice too. We are staying in temporary accommodation until my wife's colleague moves out. Can't wait to get in to the new place and get settled.

• Like 1

We try to alternate between UK and Jamaica. So we visit once every two years. It was nice to get to the game on Saturday.

The new house is quite nice too. We are staying in temporary accommodation until my wife's colleague moves out. Can't wait to get in to the new place and get settled.

Sounds alright...

Yeah, I shouldn't complain.

I just heard some sad news from my office in Amsterdam. One of my close colleague's daughter has died last night in a bungee accident in Spain. Tragic.

yeah,that is tragic MC,I think there was a fatality with an English girl a few weeks ago in Spain too ,doing a bungee jump. Edited by cambridgefox

Guest MattP

Yeah but you still didn't know what you were posting. And you really didn't need to post it if you didn't have time. It was a nice idea and had you watched the video and made your intention more clear it would have been a normal, decent post. Instead you've posted a video you haven't watched and made it look like you want to molest sheep. I know I don't really know anyone here in real life, but if I've got the choice of not posting at all or rushing a post and making a whole internet community think I wank off Sheep, then I know what I'd rather do.

Can't stop laughing at this lol This thread is almost done for me now. Can't think of anything else.

Yeah, I shouldn't complain.

I just heard some sad news from my office in Amsterdam. One of my close colleague's daughter has died last night in a bungee accident in Spain. Tragic.

Oh God I just read about this on the BBC site.  Terrible thing for a parent to go through.