Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Woke up this morning to a text from my mum to say her car caught fire in the night. She was asleep when a knock on the door from the neighbour at 12:45am woke her up to find her car was a fireball. Saw a picture this morning. Devestating damage.

Fireman says it looks like an electrical fault caused it. She drove it last night and said it all seemed normal.Thank god she wasnt in the car, Its a Mercedes.

Her driveway is Tarmac so thats now melted and a fence panel has burnt but luckily people noticed and got the fire brigade out quick so no building damage.

Lets see what her insurers and Mercedes have to say about it.

Woke up this morning to a text from my mum to say her car caught fire in the night. She was asleep when a knock on the door from the neighbour at 12:45am woke her up to find her car was a fireball. Saw a picture this morning. Devestating damage.

Fireman says it looks like an electrical fault caused it. She drove it last night and said it all seemed normal.Thank god she wasnt in the car, Its a Mercedes.

Her driveway is Tarmac so thats now melted and a fence panel has burnt but luckily people noticed and got the fire brigade out quick so no building damage.

Lets see what her insurers and Mercedes have to say about it.

This happened to one of my mates' cars at work. Luckily he parked at the far end of a car park where no-one else did otherwise I'm sure other cars would have caught on fire too.

Pretty scary when it catches fire randomly!

This happened to one of my mates' cars at work. Luckily he parked at the far end of a car park where no-one else did otherwise I'm sure other cars would have caught on fire too.

Pretty scary when it catches fire randomly!

Its a 15 plate Mercedes so only 5 month old. It had been sat on the drive for a good 3 hours so it would have cooled down. Lets hope Mercedes do something about it cause i doubt my mums insurance will want anything to do with it. It will be under a 1 year manufacturers warranty so should hopefully get sorted

sat in a pub in Easingwold wearing my City shirt. Load of blokes in here wearibg blue and white horizontal stripes. Which team is that? Actually there are also some with diagonal stripe. Huddersfield?? York? Doubt its Leeds. Its a fair distance to those places and buses into York are every hour.Got my coat over my shirt atm. wait until these have gone. Didnt think there was a locl team and would they be so noisy??

Hope it don't kick off for you Ken. Keep that coat on don't show your colours

they have gone now. its quiet now. just ordered a ploughmns. first sunny day tody.

And burnly hve just scored.