Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I always find people who get there knickers in a twist about deleted posts to be a bit strange, a deleted post really hits you that hard emotionally?

I'm so tempted to delete this ;) except I know you wouldn't care lol

sat in a pub in Easingwold wearing my City shirt. Load of blokes in here wearibg blue and white horizontal stripes. Which team is that? Actually there are also some with diagonal stripe. Huddersfield?? York? Doubt its Leeds. Its a fair distance to those places and buses into York are every hour.Got my coat over my shirt atm. wait until these have gone. Didnt think there was a locl team and would they be so noisy??

Your the man

ive had loads of beers, top day in london with my pals. i am sorry for my drunkedness but I am going to be a dad. Literally love life so much right now!

Just seen Mahrez's goal from today that makes me more happy lol

Edited by Staff
  • Like 2

ive had loads of beers, top day in london with my pals. i am sorry for my drunkedness but I am going to be a dad. Literally love life so much right now!

Congrats.

Name him Riyad or else

ive had loads of beers, top day in london with my pals. i am sorry for my drunkedness but I am going to be a dad. Literally love life so much right now!

Congrats

Congrats.

Name him Riyad or else

Surely it must be Rachel for a girl and Riley for a boy :thumbup:

• Like 1

Mercedes Dealership where my mum has the car on lease from have said she isnt covered due to lack of gap insurance. Bullshit. The car set alight on its own so Gap insurance doesnt even come into it. The bloody car is still under manufacturers warranty and wasnt involved in an accident. People may have seen the picture on facebook as it has been shared by many people.

Gonna see where this goes but quite frankly Mercedes are at fault 100% and need to sort it out

Mercedes Dealership where my mum has the car on lease from have said she isnt covered due to lack of gap insurance. Bullshit. The car set alight on its own so Gap insurance doesnt even come into it. The bloody car is still under manufacturers warranty and wasnt involved in an accident. People may have seen the picture on facebook as it has been shared by many people.

Gonna see where this goes but quite frankly Mercedes are at fault 100% and need to sort it out

Link?

Gap insurance is a con, insurance should put you back in an equivalent vehicle to the one destroyed.

How can they not be responsible for a car that's less than a year old and caught fire over night lol

The dealership are trying to fob my mum off. Now though i believe they are coming to investigate. The neighbour has CCTV and has looked at it clearly shows the car set on fire on its own and not arson. I have been on the internet and they had a mass recall earlier this year due to a rubber seal that is known to fail and leak fuel. I can put money on it being this seal that has split and fuel has leaked onto a hot surface.

http://www.cnbc.com/2015/02/23/mercedes-recalls-147000-cars-in-us-for-engine-fire-risk.html

Cars in the US,Europe and China were recalled due to potential fire hazards.

Went to a BBQ.

Spent the first 2 hours playing many games of hide and seek.  The next 2 were spent playing cops and robbers, followed by a melody of What's the time Mr wolf?, 3 little pigs and tag.

Managed to sneak away for 1 single burger.  So much for a relaxing day. lol

Loved every minute though. 

Plus my little nephew actually was awake whilst I was there, which is rare.  He's so sweet.

Oh and I was complimented on my shoe's.....although it was a compliment from a geezer. :(

Edited by purpleronnie