Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Went to N.Norfolk this weekend,drove up late Friday night so didn't get there till 12.

Bit of a drive about Saturday looking for decent pubs in August not booked up.

Me and the Mrs went for a bike ride early evening.Kelling,Weybourne,Sheringham ( across cliffs)and back to kelling.Stopped at a pub for beer.

Mrs went early this morning,me and the lad went fishing then mum bought us Sunday lunch and even better kept the kids till she comes back Thursday.

Went to N.Norfolk this weekend,drove up late Friday night so didn't get there till 12.

Bit of a drive about Saturday looking for decent pubs in August not booked up.

Me and the Mrs went for a bike ride early evening.Kelling,Weybourne,Sheringham ( across cliffs)and back to kelling.Stopped at a pub for beer.

Mrs went early this morning,me and the lad went fishing then mum bought us Sunday lunch and even better kept the kids till she comes back Thursday.

We went to Norfolk once, and stayed at the Titchwell Manor (in the countryside).

Know a city fan there who invited us to his house whilst we stayed. His lounge has a great view of the sea with many yachts around.

Wouldn't mind going back as people are welcoming there and high quality local food.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

My brother called Mercedes yesterday and spoke to their customer services. They couldnt believe what happened and have started the investigation process. They will pick the car up and try and determine what the exact cause was. At the moment it looks like Mercedes are helpful and will sort it out. I am intrigued as to whether they will dispute any costs to the damage caused by the fire. My mum needs a new driveway, garage door, fence panels and mums boyfriend needs a new van.

Im sure Mercedes will cover any damage and this will get resolved with no issue. We shall see.

Euuugg Monday already? I went to London straight from work on Friday and got back at 7 last night. It's fair to say I over indulged a little bit.

Went to a cracking cocktail bar on Friday night called London Cocktail Trading Company. Saturday went up the Shard, went to the football and then theatre at night to see 1984 which was fantastic and showing in Nottingham next month.

Spent yesterday shopping and back to reality today, sad times.

First day at the new job. Freaking hard to get back into work mode especially after being off for a year as a stay at home dad. I missed my son and daughter so much my heart wanted to cry. Keep this up and i will become a bruce errrmmmm kaitlyn jenner.

Would rather that then a posh joint full of twats

You don't have to go posh to do better than F&Bs. You don't even have to go non-chain.

Prezzo or Ask on Silver Street are perfectly intimate enough for any kind of date without being expensive or wanky.

If your idea of romantic is "CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!" booming it out to some wacky warehouse style kids party on the table next to you every ten minutes then you Frankie and Benny your heart out.

You don't have to go posh to do better than F&Bs. You don't even have to go non-chain.

Prezzo or Ask on Silver Street are perfectly intimate enough for any kind of date without being expensive or wanky.

If your idea of romantic is "CONGRATULATIONS AND CELEBRATIONS!!" booming it out to some wacky warehouse style kids party on the table next to you every ten minutes then you Frankie and Benny your heart out.

The idea wasn't meant to be romantic lol. Why does is bother you where I took my wife??????

The idea wasn't meant to be romantic lol. Why does is bother you where I took my wife??????

I know right. Whats the problem with F&B?

I say fair play to ya. There are some people who dont even go out to celebrate anything. Some people dont want to go to a posh place to get a tiny meal for hundreds of pounds.

Some stuck up f****** on this forum honestly.