Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Was that on any car with problems or just fairly new models?

I'm not sure, originally the suspect chains were 07-09 plate, then up to 2011 plate, but even then there were issues with the chain on later models.

I think of you have one, take it to BMW and they will check the vin and see if it's covered.

I'm not sure, originally the suspect chains were 07-09 plate, then up to 2011 plate, but even then there were issues with the chain on later models.

I think of you have one, take it to BMW and they will check the vin and see if it's covered.

Fair enough then. Though I read somewhere that they were only offering "gesture of goodwill" if the car had been maintained a regular BMW service history.

Fair enough then. Though I read somewhere that they were only offering "gesture of goodwill" if the car had been maintained a regular BMW service history.

Yeah you're right. Originally that was the case I think. But they hadn't recalled the engines at that point. Still may be the case but I think, well according to what I could be arsed to read on the recall letter, all cars with the N47 engine in can be taken to BMW and they will check if your vehicle is eligible. If it is, it will be free.

Yeah you're right. Originally that was the case I think. But they hadn't recalled the engines at that point. Still may be the case but I think, well according to what I could be arsed to read on the recall letter, all cars with the N47 engine in can be taken to BMW and they will check if your vehicle is eligible. If it is, it will be free.

That's alright then, last thing you want to be doing is spending close to £10k then it has major engine problems. But if BMW do cover it now you should be alright.

Not a bad day and evening. TRJFP went down well. A few people turned up and were fed.

Didn't play a game at the Blood  Bowl Club  but watched a tense 0-0 draw between Chaos Dwarfs and Necromanics. The teams  were reduced to 9 and 5 players at the end either through injury or dearh.

One of the players was a FoxTalker by the name of Danny. He said  he doesn't  post much now. Says it seems not so mhuch fun. He was also in the  Travian team we had so it is going back around 7/8 years. He remembers Matt@ style of posting. :)He may just linger around but does not post much.

Got 11 A*s and 2 As at GCSE, representing Leicester in the paper

nice one thesexfox, don't **** up your a levels, they're a lot harder

Well done mate,fantastic.

With those results though Wookie ,I think he might be alright,if he wants to be tested he could take the old 'o' levels( is that what people of my age say)