Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Buying a new car, rang up the dealer to try n get a deal on px for mine. I tell him what I want for it he is like "i'll call you back" man calls me back, he's like "you aware you not got no MOT?" turns out I've been razzing round MOT FREE since december 2014. 

• Like 1

Buying a new car, rang up the dealer to try n get a deal on px for mine. I tell him what I want for it he is like "i'll call you back" man calls me back, he's like "you aware you not got no MOT?" turns out I've been razzing round MOT FREE since december 2014.

What a video,it's so bad it's good.

Edited by cambridgefox
  • Like 1

Did the late thing after poker last night. Some of us went to Firebug. Got chatting to a young couple. He helps run a skateboarding park in Leicester. Teaches young kids who normally would not have the chance. His partner works in some vintage shop on Silver Street.

Nice couple and they were impressed with my poetry. He is also an artist, line drawings type and we talked about the possibility that if I do a compilation of my two books of him illustrating it. But that may or may not take off but I can dream.

Came out of Firebug gone two and some were going to another place. Red something but heard it was expensive loud and not good for anyone over 30.

Ill last night, not sure what came over me, but kept being sick. Didn't eat anything unusual either yesterday. Wanted to go Bury tonight but can't make it how I'm feeling.

Shame with you being so close.Hope you feel better soon.

PS you are asking for trouble on here putting" not sure what came over me"

• Like 1

Stuck in the office in Germany today because my flight back isn't until 22:15, the MD has gone home early after requested I spend the whole day here (he drank too much at dinner last night) so I've been looking at the cars available from Sytner (I'm collecting my Mini tomorrow), very tempted to try and trade the OH's car as well for a BMW I've spotted.

I'm in Belfast on business.

Most of my business trips are done in a group, so it feels very weird doing the "solo traveller / dinner for one" thing.

I'm sitting at a table in the hotel restaurant perusing FoxesTalk. There are about 12 blokes in here sitting alone, staring into their phones.

I miss the days before phones, when business travellers ignored each other by reading a newspaper or a book.

Good times.

:)

I'm in Belfast on business.

Most of my business trips are done in a group, so it feels very weird doing the "solo traveller / dinner for one" thing.

I'm sitting at a table in the hotel restaurant perusing FoxesTalk. There are about 12 blokes in here sitting alone, staring into their phones.

I miss the days before phones, when business travellers ignored each other by reading a newspaper or a book.

Good times.

That's how most of my work trips are. They can be so lonely and boring.

That's how most of my work trips are. They can be so lonely and boring.

On the plus side, Mrs Vac back home is on a night out with her friend she's always e-mailing, Ashley Maddison, so I'm glad only one of us is bored.

• Like 1