Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

My daughter started 'big girl school' for the first time today. It's right across town, which can take over an hour to negotiate during rush hour. So, it meant leaving stupidly early and getting to school early. But I've found a coworking space nearby so I don't have to deal with traffic going back to the house. I think it will be a nice routine.

Congratulations, how did he proppose, did he get on one knee?

No, it was both knees, and that came later.

You don't seem too fussed?  That can't be a good sign. :P

Nonchalance and understatement are such difficult things to express through text, aren't they?  :P

No, it was both knees, and that came later.

Nonchalance and understatement are such difficult things to express through text, aren't they? :P

Don't get married, its all downhill mate. A sexy guy like you should keep your options open, theres plenty of cock out there for you
  • Like 1

Had a breakfast bap for breakfast this morning from a mobile cafe next to a lake somewhere. Massive bap, sausages, bacon, tomatoes, egg and mushrooms. It was about as big as my head.

Cafe's are hit and miss but this one was like michelin star material.

Had a breakfast bap for breakfast this morning from a mobile cafe next to a lake somewhere. Massive bap, sausages, bacon, tomatoes, egg and mushrooms. It was about as big as my head.

Cafe's are hit and miss but this one was like michelin star material.

No way?!

My Orcs for Blood Bowl have arrived. The Malingering Parasites (MPs) Unfortunately one of the players has a broken hand. As if that will get him out of playing. A little glue and he'll be good as new and fit for work.

11222610_10152935217817003_5597409711420

TRJFP is running again at The West End Centre off Hinckley Road. It is a Pay  as you feel concept. Menu will be decided on the day depending on what is available. You can volunteer busk or pay a few pence. All welcome. 7pm-8.30pm.

We are hoping to extend it Friday nights as well in the future.

At the ER with my son, his breathing is laboured again. Something as last month when we were in the UK.

The Zambians aren't messing around, straight on the nebuliser, blood taken and now we waiting for the results.

Is it asthma or something else?