Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Is it asthma or something else?

In the UK they said he had an infection, and they gave him antibiotics. These guy have also given him antibiotics, but they also put him on the nebuliser last night. The antibiotics cleared it up last time, I'm hoping they do the same this time. No idea why it reoccurred though. And I'm pleased the Zambian hospital was OK. Exhausting night though.

In the UK they said he had an infection, and they gave him antibiotics. These guy have also given him antibiotics, but they also put him on the nebuliser last night. The antibiotics cleared it up last time, I'm hoping they do the same this time. No idea why it reoccurred though. And I'm pleased the Zambian hospital was OK. Exhausting night though.

Hope he gets we'll soon.

I've spent nights in hospital sitting with people. Can be exhausting.

At the ER with my son, his breathing is laboured again. Something as last month when we were in the UK.

The Zambians aren't messing around, straight on the nebuliser, blood taken and now we waiting for the results.

Not nice for the little fella or your family,hope they sort it.

My lad when he was little had croup,really Sh!t me up but that was more of a struggle for the inhale.However,nothing to worry about.Has that been ruled out?

Good luck.

Just been granted my Voluntary Redundancy. Employment ends 31.03.2015 and I'm a free man from a job I have detested for the last 7 years. And I get some cash.

Good day all round, now to the bank holiday weekend to celebrate.

PS. Merging Cultures - sorry to hear about the little lad, hope for a speedy recovery!

Edited by SecretPro
  • Like 2

Hope he gets well soon MC.

• Like 1

Just been granted my Voluntary Redundancy. Employment ends 31.03.2015 and I'm a free man from a job I have detested for the last 7 years. And I get some cash.

PS. Merging Cultures - sorry to hear about the little lad, hope for a speedy recovery!

Errm march 31 2015?

Back to the future?

Edited by Jattdogg
  • Like 1

Hope you get back paid for those five months you've been working for nothing then lol

Thought you had one around 2 weeks ago, and said it went ok.

No?

Yes I did, I thought it went ok but they obviously didn't as i didn't get the job

Leave it out, Whymsie - you can't expect him to keep track of all his fantasies..

Sorry, was that cruel?

I've had worse it's fine