Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Had a heated debate with a fella in the office about how lucky Coventry were in the late 90's. Not often Peter Ndlovu gets spoken of these days.

I saw Ndlovu make his debut for Coventry reserves, talk about a diamond in a field of shit.

lol finance that bitch! Lovely colour mate. If the kids weren't about it would be something I would be looking at for sure.

It is on finance, I am happy with the price though. The grey is the only colour I like in them so it narrowed my options down a lot. I pick it up on Wednesday, the drive home will be a bit different to the drive there in my polo!

Nice one!

I need a people carrier these days so I'm very jealous.

All cars are people carriers imo.

It is on finance, I am happy with the price though. The grey is the only colour I like in them so it narrowed my options down a lot. I pick it up on Wednesday, the drive home will be a bit different to the drive there in my polo!

All cars are people carriers imo.

Very true, but I'd love a smaller sportier car like you are picking up. I'll have to do it when the kids are older!

Very true, but I'd love a smaller sportier car like you are picking up. I'll have to do it when the kids are older!

yeah exactly mate, it is either now or in 40 years time for me. Buzzing to get it though.

Edited by Unabomber
  • Like 1

not a bad day but just watching come dine with me and I switched on on like ep 3 and they just gave her scores, and I saw the guy before got a total of 17 out of a potential 40 and it has kinda put me on edge. Like what did he cook and how bad was his entertainment?

not a bad day but just watching come dine with me and I switched on on like ep 3 and they just gave her scores, and I saw the guy before got a total of 17 out of a potential 40 and it has kinda put me on edge. Like what did he cook and how bad was his entertainment?

I saw ep2, he was a car crash, awful food and an absolute geeky freak with no people skills

• Like 2

Had an enjoyable afternoon in the Owl watching the many United fans getting the hump, especially after Rooney's late penalty shout, which was denied.

Get home and my Mum (88 next month) is well happy because Mayo forced an 18-18 all draw with Dublin to force a replay in the semi final. 7 points down with about 7 minutes to go. Means she'll be back next Saturday to watch the replay.

Quick shower and down Wetherspoons!

It's weird how you can go from absolutely wasted to feeling stone cold sober just by having to deal with your other half being infinitely more shitfaced than you.

Making terrifying amounts of weird and hilarious vomit noises right now.

Just got back from our first Indian wedding and I'm in love. Open bar, great food, great atmosphere, brilliant.