Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Came 2nd in a Luton Community Housing football tournament. Probably the most badly organised tournament I've been part off but we still managed to come 2nd. Got a trophy and medal out of it so not all bad.

So you lost in the final basically? lol

Just nearly crashed on the way back from Leicester, lost control on the water round a roundabout. Thought I was a goner and bear in mind I am part exchanging my car on Wed it would have been a right nightmare.

I did that the other month, luckily nobody was in the inside lane, I just glided across the roundabout. Wasn't exchanging the car but I saw the lamppost coming right towards me. Thankfully manged to steer back and was alright.

Just nearly crashed on the way back from Leicester, lost control on the water round a roundabout. Thought I was a goner and bear in mind I am part exchanging my car on Wed it would have been a right nightmare.

aquaplaned? or just shit driving?

I did that the other month, luckily nobody was in the inside lane, I just glided across the roundabout. Wasn't exchanging the car but I saw the lamppost coming right towards me. Thankfully manged to steer back and was alright.

Lamppost was bang out of order imo

I had a very nice day thank you for asking. I had a delicious pub lunch with the Thursday night ladies (a bank holiday tradition)

And recently I've been having trouble with my 'movements' but the Dr gave me some gloucosamine and today that seemed to ease my arthritis.

Edited by Miss E Twisk

not a bad day but just watching come dine with me and I switched on on like ep 3 and they just gave her scores, and I saw the guy before got a total of 17 out of a potential 40 and it has kinda put me on edge. Like what did he cook and how bad was his entertainment?

I saw ep2, he was a car crash, awful food and an absolute geeky freak with no people skills

He made humous that looked like cat shit and served it with bread and butter

Don't put that on an insurance claim or else it could end up in a compilation of funny quotes. 

Back from a lovely weekend in Wales, not been for ages but Cardiff one of my favourite cities now, so clean and a fantastic vibe to the place, can't wait to go again.

Less said about Newport the better though.

Back from a lovely weekend in Wales, not been for ages but Cardiff one of my favourite cities now, so clean and a fantastic vibe to the place, can't wait to go again.

Less said about Newport the better though.

Not Leicester!? :whistle:

The more Cities I spend time in the worse Leicester feels. It's pretty shite.

I Travel about for work, I've been pretty much everywhere in the UK and Leicester is down their with the worst, most unpleasant places to be. However the county is fantastic and beautiful in so many places. Edinburgh is my favourite city ;)