Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

i was on my mobile and an error came up saying wait before posting. it is dark so can hardly see keypad. bat gone on laptop now using notepad one. with phone as light 1 hr 40 left on this one but this is slow dont know if i can watch an episode of something.

was going to the word tonight but it was a special LGBT and i never fancied it.

someone in the street was contacting the HA about the lights as it is most of the street.

Power is back. I started watching Mr Robot. MattP would like it. It is about a hacker with a social anxciety disorder who is recruited by an anarchist to help bring down the CEO's of the multi national corporations  that are ruining the world.

That is giving little away. It is in the blurb introducing it.

Edited by Rincewind

I'm at a two day sales and marketing meeting, day two today. Yesterday towards the end of the day our sales manager said she wanted our company to be "market leaders" in the field. I smiled.

Easy....as long as she is prepared to splash the pound notes.  :thumbup:

Just had an Indian man from a call centre give me a ring.it was quite amusing.

Firstly he said he was called Chris Martin and I said " as in Para,para paradise"no response just launched into his speech.

To cut a long story short apparently I had had a loan with Barclays and had a cheque for £900 for PPI

I have never banked with them,so told him this but also said I will still allow him to send the cheque!!!

He said that all banks put PPI on their loans years ago,When I told him they didn't as I used to be a bank manager he said

" you are talking bullshit ,you weren't a bank manager.Bullshit"

My reply was" Ive never liked Coldplay so you can fook off"

He then called me " a mother Fooker" and put the phone down.

That means I won,he bottled it first.

• Like 1

Just got off the phone about half hour ago to someone really rude. All I wanted to do was tell him about some money that he was owed and I get told to fook off. He mentioned something about Coldplay but I have no idea what he was going on about.

• Like 3

Just had an Indian man from a call centre give me a ring.it was quite amusing.

Firstly he said he was called Chris Martin and I said " as in Para,para paradise"no response just launched into his speech.

To cut a long story short apparently I had had a loan with Barclays and had a cheque for £900 for PPI

I have never banked with them,so told him this but also said I will still allow him to send the cheque!!!

He said that all banks put PPI on their loans years ago,When I told him they didn't as I used to be a bank manager he said

" you are talking bullshit ,you weren't a bank manager.Bullshit"

My reply was" Ive never liked Coldplay so you can fook off"

He then called me " a mother Fooker" and put the phone down.

That means I won,he bottled it first.

My colleague's mobile rang the other day, he picked it up and said "I've done it but there's blood everywhere" and put it back in his pocket as if nothing had happened.

Apparently he does it all the time with these phone calls lol

• Like 2

Cold callers, gotta love them.

They all sound foreign yet have common English names like Steve, wouldn't be surprised if they are given a new name each day.

The accident ones are the best, simple reply of "Yes I've had an accident...in my pants" they soon put the phone down.

Went to Gloucester for work today, I always thought this place would be a nice town, much like bath or Chester. But it was a compete dive.

Apart from that, an average day today

The Cathedral and part of the quay is nice. Generally, it's the big, ugly sister of Cheltenham, which is beautiful!

Cold callers, gotta love them.

They all sound foreign yet have common English names like Steve, wouldn't be surprised if they are given a new name each day.

The accident ones are the best, simple reply of "Yes I've had an accident...in my pants" they soon put the phone down.

Oh you rebel you

"hi there, I'm calling because you were involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, is that correct?"

"nope"

"oh its really good that nobody has been hurt but are you sure?"

"I can't drive"

and they put the phone down

"hi there, I'm calling because you were involved in an accident that wasn't your fault, is that correct?"

"nope"

"oh its really good that nobody has been hurt but are you sure?"

"I can't drive"

and they put the phone down

Tell them you were drink driving and somebody died, see how they react.