Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Ran 4 miles and biked another 8 last night up the gym, feel fooked. Got 5 a side tonight as well. I have decided to replace excessive drinking with exercise during the week, plus i'm meant to be doing the London Marathon but hardly been taking the training seriously. I can comfortably run about 6 miles, so just another 20 to go then. Sickening.

If you can do 6 miles by now, you are still well on track for the full marathon.

If it helps, I quite often did my long, Sunday morning runs hungover. Sometimes, it actually helped. :thumbup:

Shit. After 4 years of fighting cancer my Mum is starting to lose the battle.

Sorry to read that, h. :(

Shit. After 4 years of fighting cancer my Mum is starting to lose the battle.

There's no easy way of dealing with a loved one who's suffering but a lot of people's thoughts will be with you. It's an obscene disease that seems to have mankind surrounded. We're doing something seriously wrong yet not even the brightest minds can find out what.

Edited by Thracian

Went for a run and almost died off a stroke or heart attack, then went for a smiw in a pool that was 10 degress which is feezing. Now there is something i have forgot i think...............................oh yeah it's after 3pm and still yet to shower :thumbup:

Went for a run and almost died off a stroke or heart attack, then went for a smiw in a pool that was 10 degress which is feezing. Now there is something i have forgot i think...............................oh yeah it's after 3pm and still yet to shower :thumbup:

530pm as yet still no shower

was it down to Curry power though or did you change your mind?

I confess, I didn't have a curry. I'm upset with myself, I showed a weakness. Usually i'd have eaten the curry with no consequence, i'm a changed man this week. No poor behaviour as of yet. This will probably all change tonight though, it's Thursday. My last day of work is tomorrow and that is only until 12pm. I can't remember the last time I wasn't fishing about in town in the early hours of Friday morning. It's pay day tomorrow, I want curry in my pocket and squiller in my wallet.