Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

That is a very good mile time. I don't think I'll ever get down to that. What are your split times looking like at this moment?

I'm usually running around 8:30 minute miles at HM training pace but I can't push it at present because of a hip injury, our distance coach is 83 and runs sub 7 minute miles in training (only for a mile he's not running much more at present) and plans to go for the over 80's mile world record if he can stay fit for a masters championship.

Just a normal day in the Cambridgefox house.

lol. Iv been prone to sleep walking/talking as a kid and it occasionally re occurs every now and again. Some of my highlights include....

Waking my sister up to convince her I could perform a coin trick which was halted because I couldn't find a coin.

An old favourite was getting ready for school/work and then realising it's actually about 1am.

Waking up in the shower and wondering how the hell I got there.

Waking up by banging my head on a set of drawers because I was crawling round another room.

Trying to climb in my wardrobe.

I could go on all day lol

• Like 1

lol. Iv been prone to sleep walking/talking as a kid and it occasionally re occurs every now and again. Some of my highlights include....

Waking my sister up to convince her I could perform a coin trick which was halted because I couldn't find a coin.

An old favourite was getting ready for school/work and then realising it's actually about 1am.

Waking up in the shower and wondering how the hell I got there.

Waking up by banging my head on a set of drawers because I was crawling round another room.

Trying to climb in my wardrobe.

I could go on all day lol

Brilliant,I'm enjoying those.Feel free to carry on.

My sleepwalking story.

When I was a kid I got out of bed one night to go to the toilet when my dad shouted "who's out of bed" for some reason I walked downstairs and pissed up the kitchen wall.

lol been close to that before. Sleep walked into my parents room with my teddy in my arm, pulls my PJ's down and started to piss on my dads work clothes but luckily my mum realised what was happening and woke me up...... That was last week.

Today was meant to be the day I got round to doing everything I had put off before the little girl is due, however I spent it watching Frozen, beauty and the beast and the grinch with me two nieces.

Today was meant to be the day I got round to doing everything I had put off before the little girl is due, however I spent it watching Frozen, beauty and the beast and the grinch with me two nieces.

groundhog day.

• Like 1

The TRJFP seems to be taking off now. In october  it extending to Fridays. The West End Centre are having courses and activities more.

They are also offering volunteers to take a food and hygien course with a certified certificate at the end. I thought I had done it but cannot find mine.

The Fridays will be 8.30-4.00 while the Media Cafe is running. They may need more volunteers to help out.

It is with much joy and excitement, we officially announce that we are going to open The West End Pay As You Feel Cafe on Fridays as of 2nd October after a trial run on 18th September!!! 

The center is open for LCiL's Social Media cafe Friday afternoons anyway so we will be part of a bigger event. It's really exciting as the center have big plans for developing the Friday events, with us involved along with free services, stalls and art exhibitions plus weekly themes, workshops and activities. It's going to be great!

The TRJFP seems to be taking off now. In october  it extending to Fridays. The West End Centre are having courses and activities more.

They are also offering volunteers to take a food and hygien course with a certified certificate at the end. I thought I had done it but cannot find mine.

The Fridays will be 8.30-4.00 while the Media Cafe is running. They may need more volunteers to help out.

It is with much joy and excitement, we officially announce that we are going to open The West End Pay As You Feel Cafe on Fridays as of 2nd October after a trial run on 18th September!!! 

The center is open for LCiL's Social Media cafe Friday afternoons anyway so we will be part of a bigger event. It's really exciting as the center have big plans for developing the Friday events, with us involved along with free services, stalls and art exhibitions plus weekly themes, workshops and activities. It's going to be great!

What are TRJFP and LCiL's?

Sometimes, you remind me of my Mum. She'll start telling me about Janet and her son and how they went to TYKP or something. I have to constantly remind her that I do not know who the people she talks about are, and that she should tell me how they are related to her before just leaping into a conversation. Alternatively, I don't really care about people I don't know. And I have to remind her to explain her niche jargon that only she seems to know.

What are TRJFP and LCiL's?

Sometimes, you remind me of my Mum. She'll start telling me about Janet and her son and how they went to TYKP or something. I have to constantly remind her that I do not know who the people she talks about are, and that she should tell me how they are related to her before just leaping into a conversation. Alternatively, I don't really care about people I don't know. And I have to remind her to explain her niche jargon that only she seems to know.

Your Mum reminds me of my Mum lol Or are all Mums just like that I wonder?

• Like 1

Your Mum reminds me of my Mum lol Or are all Mums just like that I wonder?

You know Janet, she went to Zumba with me four years ago. Her husband is the one that wears wranglers jeans and said he could get some for you for cheap. You remember, I told you about them that time you were busy doing something else.

I think they are all the same.

• Like 3

There's me and 3 girls in my uni flat which i'm moving into on saturday and they all have boyfriends which they are all talking about bringing over to stay on the facebook group chat. Oh man why do these things happen to me.

Bet their boyfriends will be jealous to death with you staying in the flat with them.Rows will start before long and then you're in.Easy.