Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Big fan of blood bowl I'm at level 68 atm

You are welcome to come along. One payer is a fellow City fan and was a regular Foxtalker a few years back. Danny. He says he does not post as much. Just looks in. He said it doesn't look so much fun and gets too serious re topics.

Not played Warhammer but if you move players v dice rolls then yes.

Edited by Rincewind

So hungover, please help

I always have a fry up, and it definitely helps. Scientific research has shown a fry up is ideal for replenishing the sugars and salts you lose from excessive pissing. If you haven't got all the stuff in stock, scrambled eggs and toast is good too

Try it next time - even if the thought of food turns your stomach

Yeah just stuff a funnel up your anus, drop a litre of Coke in, swish it around a bit and let it out. Coca-Colonic gets all the nasties out of your tract

I did a colonic the other day, with (cold) coffee. It was weird. I was supposed to keep it in for 15 mins. Forget that! I had to squirt it out straight away.

Probably will do it again next week.

Wait till you start playing Strip Blood Bowl Ken, that's when the real fun starts 

There was a team of Naughty Nuns that I bid for on Ebay. I missed out in the last few seconds. I was going to name them God;s Whores.

I got a free coffee making machine at the place I volunteer. It was a donation and it was going to be going on the give away trolley if noone wanted it.

Edited by Rincewind