Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Cheers wymsey

I seen to remember that there's usually a massive Freshers ball on the first Saturday.

You need some sort of stupid wristband to get in, normally given at halls.

Remember not being allow in one of the events due to not having one.

Edited by Wymeswold fox

I seen to remember that there's usually a massive Freshers ball on the first Saturday.

You need some sort of stupid wristband to get in, normally given at halls.

Remember not being allow in one of the events due to not having one.

Yeah that's week and i'll be at stoke away haha. Hopefully i'll be back but not sure the distance between stoke and sheffield?

Good luck Dan, you'll enjoy it... You'll get back ok. I live just outside Sheffield and get back in good time from most games.

This past week was my first at work. Like it, but the commuting is annoying atm. Looking for a place in Manchester but it's hectic looking for a place.

Good luck Dan, you'll enjoy it... You'll get back ok. I live just outside Sheffield and get back in good time from most games.

This past week was my first at work. Like it, but the commuting is annoying atm. Looking for a place in Manchester but it's hectic looking for a place.

Thanks mate. All moved in now but i'm the only one in my flat until tomorrow. I know there's 3 other girls but there's 2 rooms where i don't think anyone's staying?

You need a keycard to get into the rooms man i'm gonna lose mine by tomorrow it's inevitable.

hahaha reminds me of the glory days of going to see mates in uni halls and there being 4 or 5 of us with just one key and one room. slept in numerous hallways, kitchens, porches, lift entrances. good times. you'll enjoy it man, that's the only reason i'm a bit upset i didn't go uni but can't have it all. 

Cambridge, glad you are home safe. I had a great evening. Walked back to the car via three pubs. Just got home and vomited for England but now settling down to watch the match.

Excellent.Good day again Those Abbot Ales are not to be trusted, I assume you didn't get around to doing the DIY you promised.

Just got back from a week in the Highlands and Islands. It was absolutely beautiful and I even got a suntan. Great food and ale.

Now about to embark on a mammoth overland trip to the Balkans which could be interesting with the recent border issues. I think I'll be the only dumb fvcker heading south-east.