Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I just sneezed and nearly threw up lol

Have you been to corp in sheffield yet? You won't have had a real hangover until you go there.

Yeah man i went there monday i think. Been to paris, tank, corp, viper rooms so far it's sick man. Went to some birds on tuesday and got lost in the middle of sheffield on wednesday morning.

Yeah man i went there monday i think. Been to paris, tank, corp, viper rooms so far it's sick man. Went to some birds on tuesday and got lost in the middle of sheffield on wednesday morning.

Good stuff, still got plug, dq, leadmill and code once it reopens which are better than paris and viper rooms imo. Yeah that's easy to imagine - the uni of halls are a couple of miles out of town so i've had some long walks at weird times!

I've got my ticket for corp next wednesday which I'd recommend - will be absolutely rammed mind.

Good stuff, still got plug, dq, leadmill and code once it reopens which are better than paris and viper rooms imo. Yeah that's easy to imagine - the uni of halls are a couple of miles out of town so i've had some long walks at weird times!

I've got my ticket for corp next wednesday which I'd recommend - will be absolutely rammed mind.

Think i'm going there too not sure though

Scarlet Pimp and The Manchester have closed down now haven't they?

Never went in them personally but I've heard some funny stories about things that have happened there.

Worse pub I've been in is probably The Midland, remember being in there one Friday night when it kicked off. The landlord brought his Alsatian down to scare people and some bloke ended up killing the poor thing.

Shame Tincy wasn't there, could have broke up the fight and had the dog invite him round for dinner the next day 

• Like 1

I'm no vet so I don't know if anything else happened. I witnessed it with my own eyes though then a couple of days later heard that the dog had died.

Dog may have been put down due to age and extent of injuries. So technically pulling a dogs legs apart can kill it :thumbup:

My day yesterday was a bit shit. Had a tooth extracted at the dentist. Saying that though my dentist is a magician. Mr Vyas at the Glenfield Dentist works absolute wonders. I started going in March for a course of treatment as i have neglected my teeth for years. Ive had a root canal, Crown and a tooth extraction now and i can safely say i have felt no pain whilst he has done the work. The injection obviously helps but my old dentist was nowhere near as good. Ive used me as an example to my daughter of what happens when you dont look after your teeth. Anybody on here who neglects their teeth take it from me you will regret it down the line.

Today though is back to a good day as i pick up my new car tonight. BMW 3 series. Cant wait to ditch my shite Mazda 6

Dog may have been put down due to age and extent of injuries. So technically pulling a dogs legs apart can kill it :thumbup:

My day yesterday was a bit shit. Had a tooth extracted at the dentist. Saying that though my dentist is a magician. Mr Vyas at the Glenfield Dentist works absolute wonders. I started going in March for a course of treatment as i have neglected my teeth for years. Ive had a root canal, Crown and a tooth extraction now and i can safely say i have felt no pain whilst he has done the work. The injection obviously helps but my old dentist was nowhere near as good. Ive used me as an example to my daughter of what happens when you dont look after your teeth. Anybody on here who neglects their teeth take it from me you will regret it down the line.

Today though is back to a good day as i pick up my new car tonight. BMW 3 series. Cant wait to ditch my shite Mazda 6

This in spades. I can sadly vouch for this through my bank balance.

This in spades. I can sadly vouch for this through my bank balance.

Until last year, I hadn't been to the dentist for about 17 years. Went to a dentist in South Africa, it was very 1980s style but it only cost me about USD250, for a cleaning and a filling. That included a cleaning for my wife and a check up for my daughter. I highly recommend a visit, flights are not terribly expensive!