Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I confess, I didn't have a curry. I'm upset with myself, I showed a weakness. Usually i'd have eaten the curry with no consequence, i'm a changed man this week. No poor behaviour as of yet. This will probably all change tonight though, it's Thursday. My last day of work is tomorrow and that is only until 12pm. I can't remember the last time I wasn't fishing about in town in the early hours of Friday morning. It's pay day tomorrow, I want curry in my pocket and squiller in my wallet.

Yes Flair! I had curry last night down Brick Lane. On the money.

Yes Flair! I had curry last night down Brick Lane. On the money.

Marshall, the curries there are unreal ain't they? Got to be one of the best places in this country for a good pocketful o' spice.

What's troubling me for tonight though is, do I go for the maroon pocket and plump for a Pathia or do I go for a more neon colour and shovel in a Korma with a bhuna dropped in it for good measure?

Marshall, the curries there are unreal ain't they? Got to be one of the best places in this country for a good pocketful o' spice.

What's troubling me for tonight though is, do I go for the maroon pocket and plump for a Pathia or do I go for a more neon colour and shovel in a Korma with a bhuna dropped in it for good measure?

I know this is a novel approach mate, but how about either eating all the food you order or getting the kind chaps to box it up for you?

We're going for a curry on Saturday and I expect at least half of it to be leaving the place in your pocket(s).

I know this is a novel approach mate, but how about either eating all the food you order or getting the kind chaps to box it up for you?

We're going for a curry on Saturday and I expect at least half of it to be leaving the place in your pocket(s).

I've measured my pockets, I can just about squeeze 2 poppodums, mango chutney and lime pickle in my front right pocket. I can get a Chicken Tikka Puree in my front left and arf a pilau rice. The back 2 pockets should be able to house a full madras and the rest of the rice. Stumped about where to put the naan though, might have to actually eat that.

Lost a bit of coin down the local but but was probably not worth it but had a few laugh for a few hours. Also did an impromptu speech in front of alot of people saying that it was my older brothers first annivesary since he came out of the closet, he hated it but couldn't stop laughing the boys loved it but a few people thought i was serious and congratulated my brother on his courage for coming out :giggle:

I've measured my pockets, I can just about squeeze 2 poppodums, mango chutney and lime pickle in my front right pocket. I can get a Chicken Tikka Puree in my front left and arf a pilau rice. The back 2 pockets should be able to house a full madras and the rest of the rice. Stumped about where to put the naan though, might have to actually eat that.

lol

Had a cracker last night. Closest I've come to the niceness of the curry house back home in my parent's village in Lincolnshire. £10 for a riceor naan, main dish and a beer, can't really complain.

Deteriorating.

Yesterday at work was rough thanks to mancold or whatever it is I've got.

Today it gets better... the dry tickly cough has become a deep, heavy chest cough with resultant blobs of fluorescent yellow internal goo being brunged up.

Still, as I've always said, the best thing about a heavy cold is the competitive element... will this blob be bigger than the last? The answer at present is usually a resounding yes as it splashes into the water below... :ph34r::santa:

The Xmas present from kids tally now runs to good double figures and almost all of it is alcoholic, and most of that is expensive alcoholic.

God bless the Middle Class.

Tonight is the 'work Xmas do' - I've no cab prebooked and only the slightest inclining of where I'm going. Six years ago I went through the night and straight in to work in the morning...I'd better not repeat that this time.

Plus: The local dealer managed to book the bike in for the first service on Saturday morning as the clutch is sticking

Minus: If they over-run I'll not make the game.

Blimey, is that the time? Is it really drink o'clock already?

My work are c*nts. Supposed to ring me last night to tell me I didn't need to work tonight but didn't. So in I went tonight only to find I wasn't needed. Wankers.

Ah well, on positive notes I have now completed my Christmas shopping and got a conditional offer from Bournemouth University where I went yesterday. I'm in an excessively good mood tonight for some reason, probably knowing that college finishes for two weeks tomorrow :D

Brilliant.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Traffic cops in big, black unmarked police cars. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. <_< :angry:

Edit: this should probably be in the 'what grinds your gears' thread. :doh: Ah well, I cba to move it. :mellow:

Edited by anotherofwalshieswomen

Mine was hilarious my flatmate got drunk we wedged him his boxers ripped we spread his legs and shoved the end ov a banana up his arse haha

Christ, what had the banana done to deserve that? >_<

We were doing Christmas decorations this week at work, boys vs girls. We had half the office, they the other half. We made a complete mess of it thanks to my non-existent creativity. Needless to say, the girls out numbered us 3;1 so it wasn't fair.

Its been a good day, and a good week.