Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

No mate it's proper annoying. One is proper mysterious and just takes off without telling anyone but is dead sound though. And one is a massive slag so the mornings are awkward as ****. Don't know why she doesnt go to their accomodation instead that's what I did.

Then the people she brings back i'm sure are nicking my food.

Come on Dan, put 2 & 2 together here.

You bang her, then eat your own food, job done!

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bizarre-handbag-contents-uk-women-carry-sex-256547

Bizarre Handbag Contents: UK Women Carry Sex Toys and Rotten Fish

By Geetha Pillai

November 27, 2011 12:57 GMT

Those who like the look and feel of leather would undoubtedly appreciate a Gucci handbag.

It is common knowledge that a woman's handbag is a reservoir of accessories and considered an essential part of her daily life. However, a recent survey of British women has revealed some interesting items inside - including sex toys and rotten fish!

The survey, conducted on behalf of online accessories retailer AnjliLondon.com, has discovered that most women carry the usual items, like cosmetics, mobile phones and a wallet. Eighty percent of women also carried keys, a hair brush, tissues, painkillers, a handheld mirror and an umbrella.

The more bizarre items, however, were leftover and rotten food. A full two percent admitted to having carried the latter, while one even admitted to having found a rotten fish.

In what could be a partial explanation of the above, 68 percent of the women said they never admitted to emptying out their handbags. The study found that a quarter of them also carried spare underwear, while two percent keep sex toys, according to a report of the survey in the Daily Mail.

A final 27 percent carry hair-straighteners at all times, while four percent filled their bags with "chicken fillet" bust enhancers.

A total of 500 women were questioned for the survey.

Old Chinese Proverb say: Beware going down on woman with rotten fish in handbag.

Edited by Mike Oxlong

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/bizarre-handbag-contents-uk-women-carry-sex-256547

Bizarre Handbag Contents: UK Women Carry Sex Toys and Rotten Fish

By Geetha Pillai

November 27, 2011 12:57 GMT

Those who like the look and feel of leather would undoubtedly appreciate a Gucci handbag.

It is common knowledge that a woman's handbag is a reservoir of accessories and considered an essential part of her daily life. However, a recent survey of British women has revealed some interesting items inside - including sex toys and rotten fish!

The survey, conducted on behalf of online accessories retailer AnjliLondon.com, has discovered that most women carry the usual items, like cosmetics, mobile phones and a wallet. Eighty percent of women also carried keys, a hair brush, tissues, painkillers, a handheld mirror and an umbrella.

The more bizarre items, however, were leftover and rotten food. A full two percent admitted to having carried the latter, while one even admitted to having found a rotten fish.

In what could be a partial explanation of the above, 68 percent of the women said they never admitted to emptying out their handbags. The study found that a quarter of them also carried spare underwear, while two percent keep sex toys, according to a report of the survey in the Daily Mail.

A final 27 percent carry hair-straighteners at all times, while four percent filled their bags with "chicken fillet" bust enhancers.

A total of 500 women were questioned for the survey.

Old Chinese Proverb say: Beware going down on woman with rotten fish in handbag.

Haha hun wouldn't surprise me with some woman x 

When I volunteered for the GBBF as a steward we looked in bags a people came in. We mainly were looking for needles, knives etc. Never found any myself but there was a lot of dirty laundry stopping off on way to or from digs. Most people were OK about it but we did not handle the contents ourselves. We asked the person to take items out. Most of the time a quick glance and a polite smile  was enough.

If  anything was found the person would be taken to one side until the right authorities were contacted. We did not search everyone. There were spotters and searchers. The spotters sent people of a certain age and look over to the searchers. Stereotyping maybe but  I tried to mix it up. The main thing was if they had a bag or holdall it was searchable.

Edited by Rincewind
  • Like 1

When I volunteered for the GBBF as a steward we looked in bags a people came in. We mainly were looking for needles, knives etc. Never found any myself but there was a lot of dirty laundry stopping off on way to or from digs. Most people were OK about it but we did not handle the contents ourselves. We asked the person to take items out. Most of the time a quick glance and a polite smile  was enough.

If  anything was found the person would be taken to one side until the right authorities were contacted. We did not search everyone. There were spotters and searchers. The spotters sent people of a certain age and look over to the searchers. Stereotyping maybe but  I tried to mix it up. The main thing was if they had a bag or holdall it was searchable.

I can see the sense of this just guess i am out the loop with all these things nowadays , but so easy to carry a weapon or drugs on you yet the lads just got let straight in x

Edited by lianne81

I can see the sense of this just guess i am out the loop with all these things nowadays , but so easy to carry a weapon or drugs on you yet the lads just got let straight in x

Possibly because there are women that hide small bottles of spirits in their handbags. Blokes drink beer and hard to conceal a six-pack  of Carling in your trouser pocket.

Edited by Rincewind
  • Like 1