Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

I can only assume so. All man flu banter aside, I've not felt this bad in forever. Can't keep water down and when I've nothing to chuck up I'm just dry heaving for ages. Vile.

Turn the laptop off and stop posting on foxestalk then!!

Edited by bovril

I can only assume so. All man flu banter aside, I've not felt this bad in forever. Can't keep water down and when I've nothing to chuck up I'm just dry heaving for ages. Vile.

I got bad food poisoning when i was 13. Was off from school for 3 weeks and lived on toast and flat lucozade. Went down to about 9 stone in weight.

Like you say you just constantly throw up and then you are left heaving when nothing else is coming out.

I smashed my N64 for 3 weeks lol

I wouldnt mind getting it again now. Off work for 3 weeks and lose weight whilst smashing PS4

Went to a Sikh wedding for the first time today. Jheeze them blokes can drink.

Lasted about 3 hours until i was hugging the toilet throwing my ring up.

Ban Dr. The Singh from this thread before his ego gets out of control and he starts demanding an autonomous, alcoholic Republic of Punjab.

Got my BMW 3 series on Friday. Love it. Drives really well and i will save a fortune on fuel. Getting great MPG on the motorway.

Went to look at an Astra for the wife on saturday and ended up with a Seat Ibiza 1.4 Sport. 10 plate 80000 miles for £4280 which i thought was a great deal with FSH and 12 month MOT and 3 month warranty. Was great cause whilst she took it out for a test drive i was sat in the office with 3 salesman watching the Stoke Leicester game on an ipad as they were all leicester fans haha. 

Put down £2500 and Part exchanged her car so got a finance of £100 a month for 2 years. Great weekend getting rid of both our shite motors and getting new ones :thumbup:

Ban Dr. The Singh from this thread before his ego gets out of control and he starts demanding an autonomous, alcoholic Republic of Punjab.

......and why would you have a problem with that.   ;)

Seriously though, alcohol consumption is a problem within the SIkh community, and in Punjab it's a real problem.  If creating a 'alcoholic republic of punjab' would get us out of the Union States of India, I would take it.

My ego can never be controlled!! :D

• Like 1