Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Made a nice diced chicken dish for dinner. Was chewing a bit of chicken that was thicker than the rest and still a bit... raw. The missus asked "what's wrong?" I paused for a sec and said "nothing" and swallowed it cause I didn't want her moaning that I'd fvcked dinner up. Now I'm feeling a bit hot and wobbly, like you do just before you puke. Damn damn. Will keep you posted x

• Like 2

Woke up yesterday with the realisation that in 8 months I'll have graduated, I was excited yet worried as I keep doubting my career plans and I don't want to be like some that graduate and then do nothing, I suppose I'm not the only one in this situation but the time goes fast so I suppose it's good I'm worrying now

Got employment details received, finally, to start next week.

Last 3 weeks have been slow as anything just waiting around for it and wanting to do something productive.

My middle daughter is supposed to start work next week but she hasn't been told exactly where yet.

Got a new member to the house,doesn't come for 5 weeks.Maggie

image.jpg

Only just seen this post. Super cute pup Cambridge :D Is it a retriever?

We've enjoyed having our little bearded collie who's now 10 months old so much. Lovely little personality on her and very smart indeed. Did a trial of agility training with her and she's getting the hang of it now

Only just seen this post. Super cute pup Cambridge :D Is it a retriever?

We've enjoyed having our little bearded collie who's now 10 months old so much. Lovely little personality on her and very smart indeed. Did a trial of agility training with her and she's getting the hang of it now

No,it's a Cockerpoo,I know everyone gets them these days.just want her to be obedient.Collies are really clever dogs,I'm growing into a big softy they send you a picture every Tuesday until you pick her up.so will bore everyone each week.This weeks.

post-9784-0-40157700-1443035200_thumb.jp

• Like 1

Viewed a house on our estate yesterday that we are interested in buying, it has been repossessed and we can get the place cheap and keep our current house, I am amazed how bad a state it was in, it was built 10 years ago and cost £300k new but we are offering £200k since it needs so much work (heating, kitchen, bathrooms, full decoration, flooring), off to get the proof of funds today so that the estate agent can register our bid.

Viewed a house on our estate yesterday that we are interested in buying, it has been repossessed and we can get the place cheap and keep our current house, I am amazed how bad a state it was in, it was built 10 years ago and cost £300k new but we are offering £200k since it needs so much work (heating, kitchen, bathrooms, full decoration, flooring), off to get the proof of funds today so that the estate agent can register our bid.

it amazes me how people can let their largest investment go in 10 years.Youre onto a winner there.Is this in Leicester?our friends live just north of Birmingham and he is a plasterer by trade,he keeps buying repo houses at silly prices 60k,does them up( always knows someone in all trades) quick brush up and makes 25k profit.Thinking of going in on a few ventures although the split will have to be more in his favour due to his contacts and hours put in.