Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Doctor takes me off tankers for migraines on Monday as she thinks they could be causing my chest pains. By Thursday migraines back with avengencd and chest pains remain. Ring up said Dr, I want you to go a month to see what happens.

Migraine today is a real botherer, properly Feckin with all my muscles. And feel sick all the time. Hate Dr's nowadays, they are pants.

Ha ha is that rumour still going round.

I got told about 17 years ago not to play on the great central as there was a panther.

Well there is definitely something, nobody around, stood looking up the path for like 5 secs, then wandered off into the allotments. Course you think it's a dog at first until you see its tail, 100% wasn't a dog.

Went home from uni for the night cause when i'm not drunk or high i always have this weird feeling of nothingness sat in my flat staying in. Can't believe nottingham hasn't got uber yet i've just paid almost £20 for a taxi that would probably have been about £7 in sheffield :(

Do you live with any males with similar interests?

Luckily one of my flatmates became one of my best mates and at Uni we usually did everything together. Thankfully he is a season ticket holder (sadly at Hull though) so whenever I was coming back for a game so was he. But when we stayed in or whatever, we either played fifa together or played football manager or just did nothing (which all seems acceptable as a student!). I was lucky I guess because he's very similar to me (accept I've got a better taste in music of course...)

Edited by Fox92

Do you live with any males with similar interests?

Luckily one of my flatmates became one of my best mates and at Uni we usually did everything together. Thankfully he is a season ticket holder (sadly at Hull though) so whenever I was coming back for a game so was he. But when we stayed in or whatever, we either played fifa together or played football manager or just did nothing (which all seems acceptable as a student!). I was lucky I guess because he's very similar to me (accept I've got a better taste in music of course...)

I get on well with one of my girl flat mates and we go out all the time with her mates and that. The other girls are sound but don't really speak much for some reason. And yeah there's another lad in mine who likes football but he's dim as **** and only says about 2 words and spends all the time with his weirdo rugby mates.

My cousin came over today and explained to me in detail her Colonic irrigation, let's just say I doubt she'll be going back anytime soon, I told her a few pints and a hot curry will do the trick.

With the added advantage of turrning her bath into a jacuzzi.

Edited by Buce

Feel a bit better this afternoon.Thanks for asking.Not sure where I'm drinking yet.Complete Angler and there is a wetherspoons nearby Iceni something.Enjoy your weekend away by the way.

Thanks Cambridge, on way home now just left St Pancras.

Apart from the result yesterday when I did start speaking to the missus again by about 7pm, our 40th anniversary went ok. Stayed at a nice hotel in Chelsea, where without knowing we were celebrating they gave us a free upgrade to a suite with a garden about as big as a penalty area. Jeff Lynne was staying at the hotel, one of my favourite artists back in the 70/80's. Didn't talk to him, as the last thing he needs is some old git, although slightly younger than him, rabbiting on about the city. Being a Londoner I know the city well and had a couple of nice walks, interspersed with visits to real ale pubs.

Anyway back to reality tomorrow, first children arrive at 7am and another long week starts. Can't wait for 5pm Friday when we leave for Norwich.

• Like 2

Had a pretty good weekend.

Got started on at the football though that was a laugh. I stand in sk3 row kk I think and behind me is a load of ex baby squad wannabe weapons, they vary in age between about 30 and 45. They all stand in the stairway towards the back, I don't know which actually have seats there etc. Anyway one bellend was more drunk than usual, man looked like he had had coke on his cornflakes, and beer in his mug which should've been tea. Proper ****ed.

He had a baseball cap on, of course he did. That got thrown after Arsenal scored their fourth and it landed behind me. I ignored it as I was mad about the goal. Man comes up like oi you ****ing standing there like a gay **** (i'm not gay) then cos I saw how drunk he was I wasn't scared, so I said what did you just say? He says you what? what did you just say? Come on then lets go. Anyway he ****s off back to his cronies and then comes back down after a few mins (cos he was obviously told i'm a legit stand up guy and not a gay ****) and is all like sorry mate (hand outstretched) I shook his hand and said what was that shit before?

He flips.

Grabs me by the throat with the other hand still shaking mine which I immediately found strange and ironic. Anyway some guy on the row behind is leaving and gets inbetween us and is like oi what you doing? So the capped **** starts on him now. 

Then today just went to bradgate park.

Edited by Unabomber

Well there is definitely something, nobody around, stood looking up the path for like 5 secs, then wandered off into the allotments. Course you think it's a dog at first until you see its tail, 100% wasn't a dog.

You sure it wasn't a duck? They have big tails.

Had a pretty good weekend.

Got started on at the football though that was a laugh. I stand in sk3 row kk I think and behind me is a load of ex baby squad wannabe weapons, they vary in age between about 30 and 45. They all stand in the stairway towards the back, I don't know which actually have seats there etc. Anyway one bellend was more drunk than usual, man looked like he had had coke on his cornflakes, and beer in his mug which should've been tea. Proper ****ed.

He had a baseball cap on, of course he did. That got thrown after Arsenal scored their fourth and it landed behind me. I ignored it as I was mad about the goal. Man comes up like oi you ****ing standing there like a gay **** (i'm not gay) then cos I saw how drunk he was I wasn't scared, so I said what did you just say? He says you what? what did you just say? Come on then lets go. Anyway he ****s off back to his cronies and then comes back down after a few mins (cos he was obviously told i'm a legit stand up guy and not a gay ****) and is all like sorry mate (hand outstretched) I shook his hand and said what was that shit before?

He flips.

Grabs me by the throat with the other hand still shaking mine which I immediately found strange and ironic. Anyway some guy on the row behind is leaving and gets inbetween us and is like oi what you doing? So the capped **** starts on him now. 

Then today just went to bradgate park.

The thing is Una,when someone says" come on let's go" what they mean is im not that big tough guy,because if he was he would have just done it ,not gone running back to his mates for back up.i feel like he has let my age group down.i can only apologise on his behalf.

One of my mates was the quietest of the group but hard as nails,never looked for trouble,not that gobby but after he gave 2 blokes a kicking at the same time ( not his fault)the whole small time City we lived wanted to take him on to try and look harder.it was laughable,one time he was with his girlfriend and some total stranger started.my mate said he didn't want any trouble and didn't even know who he was and was having a night out with his girlfriend.bloke said something again,my mate repeated what he had said before but this time turned away for a second then turned and twatted the bloke and knocked him out.

Thanks Cambridge, on way home now just left St Pancras.

Apart from the result yesterday when I did start speaking to the missus again by about 7pm, our 40th anniversary went ok. Stayed at a nice hotel in Chelsea, where without knowing we were celebrating they gave us a free upgrade to a suite with a garden about as big as a penalty area. Jeff Lynne was staying at the hotel, one of my favourite artists back in the 70/80's. Didn't talk to him, as the last thing he needs is some old git, although slightly younger than him, rabbiting on about the city. Being a Londoner I know the city well and had a couple of nice walks, interspersed with visits to real ale pubs.

Anyway back to reality tomorrow, first children arrive at 7am and another long week starts. Can't wait for 5pm Friday when we leave for Norwich.

on it early then Boyjones,I will text you if you and your lads are about.

Sounds like a fantastic weekend,apparently Jeff Lynne is a really nice bloke.

Good weekend.

Mrs got her new car, drives really well so happy with that. Obviously bad that we lost but i did win £448 off a £2 BTTS bet so that was a bonus. Went Coast to Coast saturday night which wasnt too bad.

Got to work today and the wife has txt me saying she has got a parking ticket. Fu***** idiot.

Good weekend.

Mrs got her new car, drives really well so happy with that. Obviously bad that we lost but i did win £448 off a £2 BTTS bet so that was a bonus. Went Coast to Coast saturday night which wasnt too bad.

Got to work today and the wife has txt me saying she has got a parking ticket. Fu***** idiot.

What sort of parking ticket?  Tell her not to pay it unless it is from the council.  The rest of them are not legally enforceable. 

See here for advice: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4816822

What sort of parking ticket?  Tell her not to pay it unless it is from the council.  The rest of them are not legally enforceable. 

See here for advice: http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4816822

It is from the council unfortunately.

She parked on the zigzag yellow lines outside our daughters primary school to drop her off. The traffic warden is normally around maybe once or twice a fortnight. She took the risk and it backfired.

A bit late, but from Saturday. I was in Birmingham with the other half for a lovely day out, bit of grub, museum, see the South African Rugby players leaving their team hotel, and the Sea Life Centre. Absolutely wonderful day, apart from the absolutely ridiculous, clueless hippy protesters at Victoria Square and the Sea Life Centre. I'm all for animal rights, but there's right ways to go about it and right places to protest. There was human branding going on....yes that's right, HUMAN BRANDING, overuse of megaphones, shouting at children and heckling anyone near the Sea Life, including myself (to which I couldn't resist and got dragged in to 'debate' if you can call it that). These people are absolute morons. Do they really think that branding themselves and making kids cry is the best way to get their point across.

I'm actually a little disappointed I didn't get in any of their pictures when I debated them lol

Here's the link to their page if anyone fancies getting a bit annoyed about them too.

https://www.facebook.com/269UK

Edited by Darkon84

In one of our blocks with some new tenants, look out the window and see another one of our blocks on fire on top floor. Pretty surreal, never been in that situation before but did what any normal person would do - ring 999 then ring work to let them know. 

Luckily no-one was seriously injured. Just a few suffering from shock and smoke inhalation.