Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

How long did it take you to eat it all?

Tried a 'challenge' at the Griffin Pub, triple burger with all the spicy burger things, and failed to beat the 6-minute target mark by two minutes...

Would've achieved it without the spice, obviously.

How long did it take you to eat it all?

Tried a 'challenge' at the Griffin Pub, triple burger with all the spicy burger things, and failed to beat the 6-minute target mark by two minutes...

Would've achieved it without the spice, obviously.

6 minutes!?!? No chance. The last half of the last burger and the bun took me pretty much the whole of the first half of the Man Utd game! lol

• Like 1

I didn't know I had applied. They could have took the time to find out my real name.

Dear costumer, Congratulations! Your application for the U.S. citizenship is ready to be approved. You have the opportunity to be authorized to live and work in the USA as a lawful permanent resident. The Green Card is going to be prepared for you in 1 month. The unique number of your application is mvvc-3651. Follow this link to finish the registration procedure. Please pay attention to the fact that the period of time for you to finish the registration is limited. Yours faithfully, Visa Center Support Service

This was in my spam and it will stay there.

Edited by DB11

I think my microwave has about had  it. Kept turn off when in use. Had a closer look and the metal under the turntable is falling apart.

Been looking on the Curry's site. They have a combination for 79 and one for 109 *sale) which is bigger. Dont really need a big one but I do not have a cooker so a combo might be better. Looking at reviews though the temperture is not reached that is stated.

More expense I can do without.

Guest Col city fan

Very pleasant couple of days with Mrs Col down in London. Took in a show, ate in the West End and drank too much. Now heading home.