Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

It's been "one of those days" for me.

Anything that could have gone wrong has which doesn't help when you're nursing a hangover and running on coffee.

**** this...bring on the weekend.

Edited by AKCJ

Exhausting day. I need a g&t and a good nights sleep.

I can guarantee I won't get a decent sleep. My 2 year old will cry and the wife will bring him in to our room. As she has done for the last two weeks. I've had words.

Ear plugs! That's what i use when my wife does that....

Good at at the Junk Food Project. Fed a few people. We are doing it again today  but only breakfasts and lunch in line with the events they have on at the West End Centre.

The meals had a book theme to them to coincide with Every Bodys Reading Festival. We had a book stand which people can take and donate.

Just been warned of not to use any cash point in Syston, apparently been cloned.

Some prats about.

Funny you say this, was just about to post that my day was going okay until I used the machine at HSBC near Braunstone Gate which decided to eat my card, spent my whole lunch sorting it out and now have to wait until next week for a new one, hate paying with cash as change makes my wallet massive

• Like 1

Good at at the Junk Food Project. Fed a few people. We are doing it again today but only breakfasts and lunch in line with the events they have on at the West End Centre.

The meals had a book theme to them to coincide with Every Bodys Reading Festival. We had a book stand which people can take and donate.

Hope it wasn't "The Naked Ape" Kenneth or chef! Edited by cambridgefox

Heard today my mums in hospital. Something to do with her blood levels. Latest the doctors think it may be sepsis. She's  had antibiotics.and been sleeping a lot. She is in her eighties so a bit worrying.

Thoughts are with your Mum tonight mate.

Hope your Mother makes a full recovery, Ken.

Had dinner in central Leicester, saw someone who looked bladdered/drugged up who had to be chucked out of a restaurant by staff.

Edited by Wymeswold fox