Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Bloody hell. Had some friends round last night, and on their walk home (less than five minutes away) they dropped a bunch of keys and now some ****er has taken their car off the drive. I know there are some twats about but the chances of the person that finds your keys being the sort of person who would nick your car must be pretty remote

My friends read what had happened to their car, not from the old bill, but in the local neighbourhood watch leaflet that was posted through their door. Sounds like a pissed up bloke 'borrowed' it and got into a chase with the coppers, and crashed it. I usually find people slagging off the police boring, but you would have thought they could have let them know

I had a PM on Facebook to call my brother re my mum. I feared the worse. It seems she is being pumped with antibiotics and her condition is too far to operate. We are going up Monday. As I said she is in her eighties but still want her here..

Sorry to hear that Ken, hope she pulls through.

I had a PM on Facebook to call my brother re my mum. I feared the worse. It seems she is being pumped with antibiotics and her condition is too far to operate. We are going up Monday. As I said she is in her eighties but still want her here..

Bless you. Thoughts are with you Ken.

Hope everything turns out ok, seems an odd way to hear about it though Ken?

Update on my mum. Called my older brother who is a bit more prone to press for answers and do the research. Apparently there is a blockage in her bowells. There are two and the smaller one is the most vital. They are hoping it will unblock itself. Cannot operate because of the number of veins in the area. Would take too long to do the lot under anesthetic. The news is better than the dr in the morning said but still bad. My brother managed to get hold of the registrar head of surgery. She is still responsive and talking etc so not knocked out or anything. 

Hoping to go up with my brother tomorrow. Bought some clothes from a charity shop. Got a decent London tailor suit for a tenner.

Charles Tyrhitt, Jermyn Street. Not heard of them myself but I do not frequent anywhere more exclusive than Burtons.

Only went in for trousers and a coat as I thought i would not get anything washed and dried in time.

Update on my mum. Called my older brother who is a bit more prone to press for answers and do the research. Apparently there is a blockage in her bowells. There are two and the smaller one is the most vital. They are hoping it will unblock itself. Cannot operate because of the number of veins in the area. Would take too long to do the lot under anesthetic. The news is better than the dr in the morning said but still bad. My brother managed to get hold of the registrar head of surgery. She is still responsive and talking etc so not knocked out or anything. 

Hoping to go up with my brother tomorrow. Bought some clothes from a charity shop. Got a decent London tailor suit for a tenner.

Charles Tyrhitt, Jermyn Street. Not heard of them myself but I do not frequent anywhere more exclusive than Burtons.

Only went in for trousers and a coat as I thought i would not get anything washed and dried in time.

I've shopped at Charles Tyrwhitt myself so you know it's quality. ;)

Looked on their site. They have a sale on. Suits £300 £400 pound off. I got mine for £690 off if it was similar.

The girl in the shop said they get some stuff donated from the shop next door to them. (Samaritans Granby Street) Think that is the shop that has all the wedding gear in the window. Whether mine came from mine I don't know. Could have come from Mattp, he likes wearing classy stuff when he goes to the pub.

Nice meeting cambridgefox at Norwich yesterday :thumbup:

Good to meet you also,I was going to post that I had seen you.You look nothing like your Avatar by the way.Did you see me make a twvt of myself when Ulloa scored( or not as the case may be) had to do the walk of shame back up the steps after running down.
  • Like 1

Good to meet you also,I was going to post that I had seen you.You look nothing like your Avatar by the way.Did you see me make a twvt of myself when Ulloa scored( or not as the case may be) had to do the walk of shame back up the steps after running down.

Yeah, I'm obviously better looking than my avatar lol ... Oh, I dunno what happened when Ulloa scored I turned left for some reason! 

Anyone posted about the bus crash in  Coventry?  Don't know the full details but a bus crashed into a crowd. In the 10.00pm  news report I am sure I heard someone shout out Jamie Vardy at the start.

Edited by Rincewind