Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

It is precisely because I thought about it that I went into a 'rant' as you called it. 

Which is better?

24/7 healthcare should be made available to sick people.

24/7 healthcare should be made available to working people

24/7 healthcare should be made available to everyone.

Think about it.Imagine Cameron was a Labour MP and put your favouriteism to one side for a moment.

I need a doctor for my microwave. Its lighting up inside now. That is my meal gone for tonight and tomorrow.

Ken, the fact is that people who are not at work all week are already perfectly able to access all NHS services because they are NOT AT WORK ALL WEEK.  People who are at work all week struggle to access the majority of NHS services because THEY ARE AT WORK ALL WEEK.

So Cameron focusing the 24/7 NHS message on those who will benefit most is perfectly logical, and your point is nonsense.

Your point that we should not expect the current staff to suddenly work the weekend as well is on the other stating the bloody obvious.

Edited by Jon the Hat

Forget I said anything.

How about just not posting bullshit in the first place?

Matt I do not have any non microwave stuff in. Do not have a cooker. Will have to be a take away. Just trying to avoid leaving the house in case I get a message to get ready to leave for a trip up North.

Get a new microwave or one of those mini ovens, B&M do them for £25. Problem solved.

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo

Get a new microwave or one of those mini ovens, B&M do them for £25. Problem solved.

Yes I was going to get a new microwave then someone told me they had a spare one. Add to that I  may have to  rush off to Cumbria at a moments notice to see my ailing mother and cannot go too far or have something delivered when I cant be certain I will be at home things are not as simple as they seem.

I was expecting my microwave to hang on a bit longer until Thursday when I saw the person and I was not expecting my mother to be rushed to hospital.

Life is shit at times.

Edited by Rincewind

Where is B&M? I have a mini oven. Not used it for a while. Think it only has the top or bottom bar working. I need something quick really. Looked at the Curry's microwaves but now having to put that on hold because of other things.

Is this the one you meant? http://www.bmstores.co.uk/products/prolex-12l-mini-oven-268715

B&M is on St Georges Park. Not too far away. I doubt  we will be going to see my mum today now. Not hear from my brother re his car which needs fixing. A friiend who I volunteer with has offered a basic microwave and I did think about getting an additional mini oven for non=micro stuff. So thanks for your suggestion. Might nip up there. Curyts is there too.

Edited by Rincewind

Yeah my colleague has one, says it's surprisingly useful. Bought one as temporary job when her oven packed up but still uses it as an overflow oven if doing a Sunday roast. 

Do you just live off microwaveable ready meals?

I live on my own and do not have space for a cooker. I am out a lot and It is not just bought microwave meals. You can do other stuff in them. Stews rice etc.

Microwave chat has ended not with a bang but with a

PING.

Edited by Rincewind

I can't remember the last time I had a microwave meal, I love cooking.

Remembering how you described your diet recently, I think it should be can't remember the last time I had a manageable shit.

Edited by bovril