Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BigGibbo

How Was Your Day?

Pretty rough so far. Work is really busy as people rush to get stuff done. I'm in a lot of pain with my throat. I have 5 a side tonight against top of the league and we don't play till 7 30 so my time in the pub tonight will be short. Christmas shopping has to happen this lunch time really, it's my only chance.

HELP!

I really need to finish my BVC application. It is doing my head in. I am not good at bigging myself up at the best of times, this is so important, but I can't think of a sodding thing that will make me stand out against the competition. >_<

I might as well give up.

I really need to finish my BVC application. It is doing my head in. I am not good at bigging myself up at the best of times, this is so important, but I can't think of a sodding thing that will make me stand out against the competition. >_<

I might as well give up.

I haven't given up. I have clicked on the "SUBMIT" button, and paid the admin fee. Now I have to wait until March to find out if I have fecked up my future or not. :(

Aaarghh fucking hell - :doh: I forgot to get any cranberry sauce when I went shopping. It was, pretty much, the only thing I was entrusted with. >_<

The village shop's run out and I'm carless so can't get to the supermarket. And my Mummy's gonna shout at me. :(:blush:

I do have a cunning plan - just unsure of the likelihood of it working.... I do have cranberry juice (I even have cranberry-flavoured vodka). If I was to mix some jam with the cranberry juice it would look, and taste, like cranberry sauce... right? :unsure:

Traffic cops in big, black unmarked police cars. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. <_< :angry:

Edit: this should probably be in the 'what grinds your gears' thread. :doh: Ah well, I cba to move it. :mellow:

You didn't get a ticket did ya?

I haven't given up. I have clicked on the "SUBMIT" button, and paid the admin fee. Now I have to wait until March to find out if I have fecked up my future or not. :(

'Played Lease :thumbup: You should've asked me to help you big you up.

My day is ok. Just got a cheque from Spain from my dad for £40 = good.

Got a letter from Uni saying I'm getting £600 quid at the end of Jan just for turning up (gotta love those Burseries) = good.

Cock up at the Post Office involving someone's Christmas Present = Bad

Onset of chest infection = bad.